Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dreaming of Alarma » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dreaming of Alarma 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Dreaming of Alarma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have often thought that it would be so cool to have DA do the entire Alarma Chronicles in a concert. I know that this would have to be a TON of work, but what do the rest of you think? Could this ever be a possibility?

07-30-2004 10:52 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wouldn't mind seeing that if someone big like Pillar opened up.
07-30-2004 11:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

Oh dear Lord man.

07-30-2004 11:32 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

RE: Dreaming of Alarma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who cares if anyone opens for DA. This would be incredible!!!!!!! I doubt that it could ever be pulled off. If it happens, I'll be there no matter where or how much it costs. A once in a life time experience.

DA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
07-30-2004 14:54 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that would be cool. Cool maybe over 4 nights would work?

07-30-2004 15:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

Are you on crosswalk today too, bax?

07-30-2004 15:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i don't think so?
07-30-2004 15:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

Yes, I think it is just a dream, but I think it would be so close to heaven. I think that it would be the best concert ever.

07-30-2004 15:50 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i agree (even if Pillar were not there)!
07-30-2004 15:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i wish i could dream like that , K9.

i am sick of seeing Big Dork in the shower with that giant radish and all the orange paint. Sick of it!
07-30-2004 15:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

i am sick of seeing Big Dork in the shower with that giant radish and all the orange paint. Sick of it!

I had that dream once, but it was the other Carl.

07-30-2004 15:56 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I only dream about El.

07-30-2004 16:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

El could do an intepretive dance of Big Time/Big Deal?
07-30-2004 16:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I only dream about El.

you all do!

even Woggy!!! Tongue
07-30-2004 16:53 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I had a dream where DA was performing the entire Alarma Chronicles in the shower with a radish and orange paint.
07-31-2004 12:36 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Where was the radish?
07-31-2004 14:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Prince Regent: Honestly Blackadder, I don't know why I'm bothering to get dressed. As soon as I get to the Naughty Hellfire Club I'll be debagged and radished for non-payment of debts.

Edmund Blackadder: Radished, sir?

PR: Yes, they pull your breeches down and push a large radish right up your-

E: Yes, yes, yes, all right. There's no need to hammer it home.

PR: Well as a matter of fact they do often have to-

E: No, no! No!

(Blackadder the 3rd: Amy & Amiablilty)
08-02-2004 12:14 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
Prince Regent: Honestly Blackadder, I don't know why I'm bothering to get dressed. As soon as I get to the Naughty Hellfire Club I'll be debagged and radished for non-payment of debts.

Edmund Blackadder: Radished, sir?

PR: Yes, they pull your breeches down and push a large radish right up your-

E: Yes, yes, yes, all right. There's no need to hammer it home.

PR: Well as a matter of fact they do often have to-

E: No, no! No!

(Blackadder the 3rd: Amy & Amiablilty)

Maybe that radish was meant for a horse instead of a human? Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-02-2004 12:16 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now that you mention it, i think BD was on a horse a la Godiva.
08-03-2004 10:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

I had that dream once, but it was the other Carl.

Don't try to get all ecumenical with ME, buddy! Mad

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-06-2004 14:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dreaming of Alarma

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH