Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Truth, Rumor, or Something I Ate? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Truth, Rumor, or Something I Ate?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Truth, Rumor, or Something I Ate? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many years ago I watched a music video show on TBN. It was hosted by Matt Crouch, Paul's son. I think I remember Mrs. Stonehill & Mrs. Taylor hosting a show together. Does anyone remember? Was it something I ate? Townsends, do you know on this one?
LK-9

08-21-2002 19:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know. Can't help you. But I'm curious to hear the answer.

08-21-2002 19:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Many years ago I watched a music video show on TBN. It was hosted by Matt Crouch, Paul's son. I think I remember Mrs. Stonehill & Mrs. Taylor hosting a show together. Does anyone remember? Was it something I ate? Townsends, do you know on this one?
LK-9

wasn't that "real videos" or something like that. I seem to remember randy stonehill on the show a few times, but I don't know about the wives.

BD

(no help as usual )Roll Eyes

08-21-2002 21:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
LK-9

wasn't that "real videos" or something like that. I seem to remember randy stonehill on the show a few times, but I don't know about the wives.

BD

Yeah, that was it! I know it was Randy's wife, and it was a Debi Taylor, but is that the name of Steve's wife too? I just know that Stonehill/Taylor (as in TST) are a common duo. Anyone know on this?
LK-9

08-21-2002 23:14 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
LK-9

BD

Yeah, that was it! I know it was Randy's wife, and it was a Debi Taylor, but is that the name of Steve's wife too? I just know that Stonehill/Taylor (as in TST) are a common duo. Anyone know on this?
LK-9

I vaguely remember that episode (I used to watch Real Videos in college - hoping to see something cool and heckling the Kim Boyce videos). Yeah Steve Taylor's wife is a Debbie. I can't really remember which one it was on the show, however.
jamespop
08-22-2002 10:18 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Well, even less help is this: I remember catchin' Randy Stonehill's videos on the program. I remember the one that had that WW I feel to it and I believe the song was from the album where he was gettin' after a Tele on the cover (can't remember any names this morning.....). It was a good album, lots of energy.

JB
08-22-2002 12:04 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
Well, even less help is this: I remember catchin' Randy Stonehill's videos on the program. I remember the one that had that WW I feel to it and I believe the song was from the album where he was gettin' after a Tele on the cover (can't remember any names this morning.....). It was a good album, lots of energy.

JB

yep, "the wild frontier" is a fine album.

08-22-2002 12:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That's the album where he went for the Bruce Springsteen vibe.

08-22-2002 12:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

How about Charlie Peacock's "Right to say No" spot?
Big Grin

08-22-2002 12:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb

JB

The song (I believe) is "Hymn" from _Love Beyond Reason_. The video from _Wild Frontier_ (excellent album) that got a lot of play was "Defender" and featured Dave Perkins. If I remember correctly, that video may have been shot in a basement at Liberty University. (I'm not prepared to swear to this---for all I know it's another CCM urban legend.)
08-22-2002 13:43 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
How about Charlie Peacock's "Right to say No" spot?
Big Grin

Yeah, when it first came out, I thought it was too, "pop"py. Years later (after I had clued in to who Charlie Peacock is) I kicked myself for not paying more attention to it.

Don't want to go too far off topic on this, but has anyone read his book "At the Crossroads"? IMO it's an excellent look "Christian" music.
08-22-2002 13:45 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

when I first saw it I did not know who CP was.
BTW I saw it before the trailers for the move "Ferris B's Day off Smile )"

08-22-2002 16:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Truth, Rumor, or Something I Ate?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH