Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Neverhood soundtrack » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Neverhood soundtrack
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Neverhood soundtrack Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Neverhood soundtrack is certainly one of my favorite TST projects. My boys ages 2-8 love to play the game with me and they really get a charge out of hearing the songs in the car. They re-inact scenes from the game when we play it on the stereo in the house. The Neverhood soundtrack is a great introduction to TST for young listeners. My favorite tune on the disc has to be the Southern Front Porch Whistler (I think that's what it's called). I'm often heard whistling that one at work. Great game...greater music.
08-29-2002 21:07 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by jollyholiday
please let this tread die Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I meant this thread to actually be only a reply on the Imaginarium thread. Sorry. I'm fairly new at this. Please accept my apology and let this thread die.
08-29-2002 21:10 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No thread dies here... they just get old and moldy...
08-29-2002 21:43 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Just like us (see ages of DA fans thread...)
08-29-2002 21:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

LOL Big Grin
08-29-2002 21:47 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

I resemble that remark Frown

08-29-2002 21:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

For some reason, I feel compelled to not let this thread die... let's make it the ugly (or the bathtub gin, if you prefer) of the on-topic side...
08-29-2002 21:57 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
For some reason, I feel compelled to not let this thread die... let's make it the ugly (or the bathtub gin, if you prefer) of the on-topic side...

Or not... Evil

08-29-2002 22:42 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I want to see it here when I get back from my honeymoon next week.

08-30-2002 00:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Or.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"For some reason, I feel compelled to not let this thread die... let's make it the ugly (or the bathtub gin, if you prefer) of the on-topic side..."

...we could just get BACK ON TOPIC.... how's THAT for a $#*&@# concept????

Anyway, I think these days Imaginarium is my most listened-to TST CD. You wanna goof, get childish, it'll be there for you. If you want some background music that kicks Kenny G's butt, it'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' a guy, it'll be there... you get the idea....

Also, there was the inkling of a discussion on the DADL comparing the two disks. I'm not sure WHICH one I like better. Disk One is more cohesive, and has more Leon Redbone imitations (if you consider that a selling point Smile ). Disk Two has cool drumming and "The Li'l Bonus Room." Either way, you win.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-30-2002 07:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I lean towards the first disc...but there are some great tunes on both of course!

I think my kids play the first disc more also.

BD

08-30-2002 09:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

My wife-to-be's brother is really into the Residents. I played him disk two and now he's a big fan--at least of Imaginarium.

08-30-2002 17:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I guess I should listen to it again. I have both the Neverhood and Imaginarium (because I can't imagine not buying something with TT), but really haven't given them a chance. I'll listen to them tonight and see if I like them better this time around.....

08-30-2002 17:33 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
My wife-to-be's brother is really into the Residents. I played him disk two and now he's a big fan--at least of Imaginarium.

Yes, The Residents are really out there.

08-30-2002 18:16 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Neverhood soundtrack

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH