Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » To All Those Who Helped Me » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To All Those Who Helped Me
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
flanfan
unregistered
To All Those Who Helped Me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just thought I'd update you all on my latest musical ventures, for all those that helped me in my DA selections.

First I got MBD which you all know. Then I got Shotgun Angel which is very, very good.

Right now I'm listening to 'Welcome to Paradise' by Stonehill, which is mmm..mmm...good.

So DA led to TST led to Silent Planet Records... etc, etc...

I just purchased Jan Krist's Love Big Us Small. What a poet.

I also got the Berry Vest of Swirling Eddies because I assumed I'd probably only ever get one of their albums, so why not a best of? I haven't worked my way through that yet.

Anyone heard Stonehill's latest album and if its a taker?

I'm probably going to look into TST next or maybe the Alarma Chronicles? (Okay, someone explain what is the difference between Alarma the album and the Alarma Chronicles..? Or just explain that whole thing...)

---purity of heart is to will One Thing---

--FF
11-14-2002 22:33
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't own the Alarma! Chronicles but to the extent of my knowledge the Alarma! Chronicles contain three discs with all of the songs from:

Alarma!
Doppelganger
Vox Humana
Fearful Symmetry

Alarma! is part 1 of the Alarma! Chorincles and Doppelganger is part 2 and so on... so here it is (or isn't) in one big hunky dory collection. And there's some reading that accompanies each disc wrtitten by Terry Taylor.

That's about it.

11-15-2002 01:02 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Correction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Alarma! Chronicles is actually four albums, beginning with Alarma!, then Doppelganger, then Vox Humana, and finally Fearful Symmetry.

The Alarma! Chronicles Bookset is three CDs containing all four of the Alarma! Chronicles albums and includes many reviews, interviews, and supplemental info.

11-15-2002 11:38 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You MUST get this.

11-15-2002 19:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Where? When? Why? How? For how much?

11-16-2002 17:52 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Anywhere

For a lot of money

11-16-2002 21:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » To All Those Who Helped Me

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH