Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So How Was the Show on Friday???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So How Was the Show on Friday????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

So How Was the Show on Friday???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sitting here at my computer bummed because I know BD and gang are hangin' with the Dogs right now........ Hope you guys have a blast. In my young and single and childless days I'd be there....

Let us all know about the show - and save those DVDs for those of us who couldn't be there Big Grin

09-20-2002 17:43 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, if there's a DVD of this tour, I want one too. Please.

09-21-2002 14:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Yes, if there's a DVD of this tour, I want one too. Please.

Me too Big Grin

09-23-2002 16:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

Just don't forget that I asked first.....

09-23-2002 17:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Just don't forget that I asked first.....

They already forgot! Big Grin

09-23-2002 17:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

HelloOooo? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was this thread answered somewhere else?
Confused

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
09-24-2002 01:25 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

yes Big Grin

09-24-2002 09:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

No one pays attention to my posts Confused

09-24-2002 10:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
No one pays attention to my posts Confused

I do..

It was answered in the other threads

But just for you and littleTM..

I had a wonderful time at the Dogs gig on Friday. Thanks for asking.

BD

09-24-2002 13:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So How Was the Show on Friday????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH