Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thith thuckx dutht » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thith thuckx dutht
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thith thuckx dutht Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it is really low to have replaced the Old Board with a the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Fan Club banner.

What is punishable, death by stoning, is signing many of us up for the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fan club. "Thick and twithted!" It bitth the dutht!

Thtop it! Juth thtop it!
04-12-2002 19:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thoo fthunny..

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

and sick. Confused

04-13-2002 14:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why oh Why did this thread Die?
01-05-2003 13:58
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
I *do* recollect... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that there where a few threads on the subject at the time--as everybody was getting hit by the Carmaniacs. That was just my response. Probably lost in the Horrendous Do-do of the attacks! Cool
01-05-2003 14:15 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

can a newbie get a quick history lesson?
01-05-2003 15:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

i'm sure someone else could do better...but....

once upon a time the message board looked like this .

one day it changed.....to what we know now. and if you tried to go to the "old" message board it would direct you to carmans home page.

is that quick enough? Big Grin

01-05-2003 15:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

GE 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

You know the rest...

01-05-2003 16:22 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

i'm sure someone else could do better...but....

once upon a time the message board looked like this .

one day it changed.....to what we know now. and if you tried to go to the "old" message board it would direct you to carmans home page.

is that quick enough? Big Grin

That must've really sucked!

01-05-2003 16:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

it was kind of funny...Tongue

If you go to that link wes posted, and then click "Daniel Amos Message Board" link, it will still take you to Cmans site.

BD
01-05-2003 16:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

old threads are cool! Big Grin

01-05-2003 16:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

01-05-2003 16:54 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
old threads are cool! Big Grin

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar is a cool cat!
01-05-2003 20:56
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Wink

Yes he is! A cool cat, indeed!

01-05-2003 21:12 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Wink

Yes he is! A cool cat, indeed!
Shocked
01-05-2003 21:13
Shemp
unregistered

01-05-2003 21:29
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Butttttttttt... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then we started getting Carmen emails and invitations on our email! THAT'S when I felt VIOLATED!

That's when I made my own post...err...POTHHHT! Cool
01-05-2003 22:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp

Thith thwead dutht! Mad

01-06-2003 01:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

OHHHHHHH...to have Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OHHH to have hair like that!!!

(Oh to have hair...)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-06-2003 02:15 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Tongue

01-07-2003 19:56 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Aaarrrggghhh! I've been blinded by that picture.

01-08-2003 06:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thith thuckx dutht

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH