Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avatars? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avatars?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Avatars? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know, I know...Avatars are really COOL! Cool

But then the audioriboyz would have to police them, 'cause some avatars are best left outside...Shocked

oh well...why did I even start this thread again? Confused

05-17-2003 20:34 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by EH
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EH
Mind Peach

Date Registered: April 2003

05-17-2003 20:46 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How did the Tuxedo Clad Megastar the megastar get an avatar?

05-17-2003 21:17 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
EH
Luteous Llama

??? Confused ???

05-17-2003 21:40 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I'll bet that the audiori's are in disguise there. They see "all" the buttons.

05-17-2003 23:07 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i agree.

05-17-2003 23:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

What exactly is an avator?

05-17-2003 23:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

OK, I know now. It's what I thought it was.

05-18-2003 00:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

You were just playin' around, huh? Big Grin

05-18-2003 00:43 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

yeah Big Grin

05-18-2003 00:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

Cuz he is a Megastar!
05-20-2003 07:42
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

Cuz he is a Megastar!

damb straight! Cool

05-20-2003 09:56 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hey.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stop using the D-word!

05-20-2003 11:39 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Stop using the D-word!

damb-ditty-damb-damb-ditty-ditty-damb-ditty-damb-damb-damb!!!
happy now? Pleased

05-20-2003 13:46 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Stop using the D-word!

would you rather he use the J-word? Confused

05-20-2003 19:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I use the J word! Pleased
05-20-2003 19:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I just want a beer! Crying

05-20-2003 19:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Hmmmmmm beer.

I had a Sam Adams with dinner.

Not bad for an American beer.

05-21-2003 00:15 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i went to a bar about a week and a half ago where samuel was only 2 bucks on tap, same price as all the other domestics....
guess what i was drinking that night? Pleased

Cool
05-21-2003 00:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i just saw Mr. Adams statue in front of Fanueil Hall. Why wasn't he holding a beer?

05-21-2003 00:24 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avatars?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH