Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dämb it - fan tribute - last one left » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dämb it - fan tribute - last one left
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

dämb it - fan tribute - last one left Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EDIT:
dämb it has been claimed!
Thanks for playing along. Smile )

While cleaning up my office (a corner in my bedroom) today, I found a copy of dämb it that I forgot about. I had it with me when I went to the LA BBQ and the case got damaged. So I stuck it in my stuff and forgot about it.

Well I've put the discs and art in a new jewel case and it's good as new. So the first person that emails me, can have it.

Hopefully a new damber will be interested in it.

IwantTheDambCD@bigdork.org

BD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 09-13-2003 23:21.

09-13-2003 21:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll ask Eva. She hasn't listened to mine yet.
09-13-2003 22:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Too late, it's gone! Frown

09-13-2003 23:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not to worry, biddy, i can share.
09-14-2003 00:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Eva is gonna ask for extra offering from me if she finds out that I beat her to the last DAmb It CD.

Nobody tell!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-17-2003 22:08 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

She has my copy for now.
09-19-2003 20:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Out of curiosity, did anyone ever hear a comment from Terry about this project? He signed mine at the BBQ but didn't say anything. Of course, it was in a stack of other DA/TST stuff, so he may have thought it was Kalhoun.
09-19-2003 21:32 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

BD did talk to Terry about it. i will let BD report, but it was not a lengthy exchange.
09-20-2003 09:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

he said he liked it. Cool

Not much more except that it was too good and we should make the songs for MNF worse, "Make them sound real bad" is what I remember him saying. Roll Eyes

BD

09-20-2003 18:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I'm in good company!

09-21-2003 17:04 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dämb it - fan tribute - last one left

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH