Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club....Questions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Club....Questions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Avocado Club....Questions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't remember when I signed up for the AC. Is there a way to find out so we know when to re-new our membership? Like, do we get a special card or anything?

Anything else planned for this year?

Why is the sky blue?

Thanks,
BD

06-12-2002 10:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

ITS THE WATER Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bd-
why the water makes the sky blue
no wait- its the sky that makes the water blue
which came first
the chicken

or the nugget?
Jc
06-12-2002 10:38 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah we were thinking about ways to show the membership,
we will come up with something.

And the next fan disc idea has been discussed some.
There's a lot of things that could be used.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-12-2002 11:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

so in other words Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's a pretty nondescriptathetic club...

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-12-2002 14:00 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
it's a pretty nondescriptathetic club...

Pleased

sounds about right...

06-12-2002 15:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I liked the idea of the "Strange Animals" club.

It would be very fitting of several of you.

06-12-2002 21:08 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I liked the idea of the "Strange Animals" club.

It would be very fitting of several of you.

this coming from a man who had a "fight club" but didn't know it?

fun movie Big Grin

06-13-2002 18:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Thought I'm not a member of the club, and I don't even have a copy of Avocado Faultine, I like the Avocado thing.

It's cool...

Avocados are cool.

I saw a billboard the other day going down the freeway (I think the sponsor was the California Avocado commission or something like that).

Billboard:

"I think your BLT could use a vowel!"

(Had a picture of a BLT with Avocados.

Smile

Pretty clever.

and kinda made me chuckle.

Smile

~Kaf
(Avocado Aficionado)

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 09:43 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club....Questions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH