Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NO!!!!!!

Don't DO it, birdboy!!!!!

For the love of God!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-25-2003 16:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
06-25-2003 16:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

um, sure........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-25-2003 16:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Mine's a double Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-25-2003 16:29 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I'm bringing my sharpie.

Speaking of fine points...

"Not to put too fine a point on it
Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet!"

August 2005
06-25-2003 16:38 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

now you're singing my song.

no...

literally.
06-25-2003 16:41 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
now you're singing my song.

no...

literally.

is there a story we should hear?

August 2005
06-25-2003 17:08 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

make a little.....
06-25-2003 17:09 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I know the song and your alias, but are you extremely attached to TMBG or to the concept described within that mega-hit?

August 2005
06-25-2003 17:14 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Well folks we are over half way to covering all of our expenses (People that have paid), now there's still a few of you out there hanging on the fence, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????????? Let's not let Slippitydoodahday get the best of us.

Now that we're on the subject of Slipperydoohickeydaddy, let him plan his Bigtime CA party. I beleive that Terry and Mike are sick of that scene
and are lookin' just to kick back and have a good old fasioned MIDWEST BBQ! Am I Right?????????
06-26-2003 16:42 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

SlapthedoodadHEYpappy will have the last laugh!

06-26-2003 16:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

have you gotten my 2nd payment Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Commander,

I should be currently paid up for 4 people. Have you received the check I mailed on Monday?

-Jolly
06-26-2003 17:05 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hmm, let me go into the vault,......first I need to wade through this pile of money, boy, I might need a boat here, but, then I 'd have to row. Boy what to do, row vs. wade. Long way to go for that one........

Any way, yes, looking at my records it looks like Mr. Holiday has paid for four.
Thanks
Commander
06-26-2003 17:11 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Thanks for the confirmation Commander. Looking forward to the show.

-Jolly
06-26-2003 17:15 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Commander?

~Groucho~
06-26-2003 17:29 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

My vault is not that big...................

IT'S BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-26-2003 17:31 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Big Grin LOL!

~Groucho~
06-26-2003 17:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Codys Vault Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

actually- all my ,money comes out of there too......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-26-2003 17:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
My vault is not that big...................

IT'S BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He speaks the truth he does he does...

I have seen it, MuCH BiGGeR ! Big Grin & alot CooLeR

06-26-2003 17:44 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

~Groucho~
06-26-2003 17:51 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH