Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
My vault is not that big...................

IT'S BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He speaks the truth he does he does...

I have seen it, MuCH BiGGeR ! Big Grin & alot CooLeR

Is that YOU, DaLe?????

Hey, I've seen it, too...............the vault is cavernous, and filled with the most wonderful treasures!

COMMANDER, dude, we got this thing IN THE BAG, my friend. It's gonna ROCK the whole of Minnesota!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, baby!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-26-2003 22:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright who is Lur King???? You were at my house????
In my vault???? Guess I'm going to have to tighten up security!!!

Funny thing, I'm going to be at Cornerstone the 3rd and 4th. Sounds to me this Lur King guy owes me sometin from the concession stand if he's been treated to a tour of the vault!
Woggy, don't you think that's fair?
06-26-2003 22:59 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Abul-so-lute-aly, Commander.

methinks that Lur King is DaLe...........but, don't tell him I know...................just guessing............

My bro REALLY wants to see the vault. Think we can arrange it on BBQ day??????

Have fun at C-stone, my friend. Sounds like a good time is in store for all Smile Maybe someday I'll get there........

06-26-2003 23:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Tours of the vault will be by appointment only!
Ah just remind me that day, I'm sure we can work something out.
06-26-2003 23:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Big Grin Big Grin

that would be awesome.......................I'll have my people call your people, and we'll do lunch..........or BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, how's the registration coming along?

06-26-2003 23:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration is coming along fine. We are right on track.....
06-27-2003 05:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

C.C.... thanks for the view of the dynamic duo's palacial suites; fantasimo!

I don't know who this tweedledoodumdaddy is... but he should surrender and pay homage to the greatest DAmb bbq in the States! Shocked
06-27-2003 07:42 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

COMMANDER Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

first off- the BBQ thread has like 10 pages deep
WHICH IS COOL!!!!

and..

I know that the vault is for viewing and safekeeping ..no withdrawls allowed!
but can one place a deposit in the Vault???
(As long as its an item of uniquness and value????)
Well- yer bating us with cool unknowns- perhaps I can do the same!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-27-2003 08:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

oops ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Funny thing, I'm going to be at Cornerstone the 3rd and 4th. Sounds to me this Lur King guy owes me sometin from the concession stand if he's been treated to a tour of the vault!

I forgot who I WaS Big Grin

06-27-2003 10:28 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

you lurker, you Smile

06-27-2003 11:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

bUsTed! Tongue
06-27-2003 13:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

bUsTed! Tongue

ya but, you spied with your little eye Wink

and you already knew that... Big Grin

06-27-2003 14:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

he's the eye in the sky
lookin' at YOU,
he can read your mind............................

06-27-2003 16:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
he's the eye in the sky
lookin' at YOU,
he can read your mind............................

Alan Parson's Project??

06-28-2003 11:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

you got it, Doc Smile

06-28-2003 17:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Update, Update,......

I just received word on a new prize that will be given out at the BBQ, and boy oh boy you don't want to miss this.........
06-29-2003 22:16 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

A new prize?! Could it be:

1) A fully signed original Darn Floor cd
2) The Dogs elvis outfits
3) A personal tour of the green room
4) A live video feed into the DAmb of Larry Norman bowing down to Terry Taylor, admitting the real Hideous reasons HD was delayed! Shocked
06-30-2003 07:54 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

No, none of those (sorry), I give some hints.....

As for right now it is something no one in the world has......

It's (in some ways) old, and (in other ways) fresh,,,,,,

It's not perfect, but at the same time doesn't get any better..........

That's it for now............
See Ya There????
06-30-2003 08:25 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
No, none of those (sorry), I give some hints.....

As for right now it is something no one in the world has......

It's (in some ways) old, and (in other ways) fresh,,,,,,

It's not perfect, but at the same time doesn't get any better..........

That's it for now............
See Ya There????

your such a tease commander Red Face Big Grin

06-30-2003 08:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:

That's how it happens every time! Shocked

06-30-2003 08:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH