Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 17 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my answer?
Yes- and THEY BETTER!

Uncle Terry was more an friendly last time-plus he has a boss signature (that I'm sure he likes!- its great.)
Have only seen Mikes- but his is the bomb 2.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 15:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't wait Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-09-2003 15:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

P.S. JImInY, got the next pile of loot from ya! Thanks Again, Mr. Money Bags

Did he slip it into your Miracle Pocket? Shocked

07-09-2003 16:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

They may sign autographs for the sick.

Hey, let's get this thread over 300 posts DAmb it!

What's the highest posting thread ever?
07-09-2003 18:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The Person Above thread is almost at 6000 posts

but 300 would be good for a thread like this. Big Grin

BD

07-09-2003 18:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Minnesota BBQ rocks!

(must add to the numbers, for Commander Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-09-2003 23:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Minnesota BBQ rocks!

(must add to the numbers, for Commander Smile )

Those crazy Minnesotanites (Minnesotians?) they'll BBQ anything.
07-09-2003 23:33 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
The Person Above thread is almost at 6000 posts

but 300 would be good for a thread like this. Big Grin

BD

or 3000! Pleased

07-10-2003 08:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by BD

Those crazy Minnesotanites (Minnesotians?) they'll BBQ anything.

That's Minnesotahooligans.

Smile Smile

07-10-2003 13:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

We are really close to covering everything, I'm 99.9% sure we will have it all taken care of by next weekend.
I will announce the location and time hopefully no later than July 21. I'm still aiting to hear more specifics from JT.
07-11-2003 22:06 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Yippeee!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna be SO cool Smile

Thanks, Commander!

07-11-2003 22:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I guess I'm waiting, not aiting.
CoMmAnDeR
07-12-2003 08:27 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

We made it folks!!!!
With what DaLe gave me last night and another check in the mail
yesterday, we have it all covered. Well there's four people that will be paying me this week, but, I know they will have their money in.
I'm going to look at a facility on Wednesday , and hopefully it will be adequate. It's closer to the cities, but still not real far from Stillwater. Stay tuned.........

P.S. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Rich, and Mr. & Mrs. Urevig for attending our little show last night! We used to play the big rooms.
07-13-2003 07:51 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Joe!

I noticed the nod Theo gave to you on the CAACANAA CD! way cool! Cool

Must have been for all the lemonade you paid for. Wink

BD
07-13-2003 12:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

P.S. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Rich, and Mr. & Mrs. Urevig for attending our little show last night! We used to play the big rooms.

I’ve never seen Commander Cote in concert. Will you be in Phoenix any time soon?

Finally, does your band have a specific purpose, mission or goals as a band? And if so, what are they?

Sincerely and In Christ,
BigDork

Tongue
07-13-2003 12:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
We made it folks!!!!
With what DaLe gave me last night and another check in the mail
yesterday, we have it all covered. Well there's four people that will be paying me this week, but, I know they will have their money in.
I'm going to look at a facility on Wednesday , and hopefully it will be adequate. It's closer to the cities, but still not real far from Stillwater. Stay tuned.........

The Big Rooms!
Roll Eyes Tongue

The show was great! Pleased

07-13-2003 15:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

stolen from July 12, 1968 thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

...cause I know CC does not read ALL the threads Shocked

...well, at the risk of sounding proud , or in your face to the rest of the DAmb. check my location before you read this post...

I had the privilege of spending part of the 12th WiTH dennis
and his wife patti...

My wife & I had a DaTe in which we went to stillwater MN
( a CooL River town on the St. Croix river)

we walked around the river bank & and the antiuqe shops & later stopped by the dreamcoat cafe ( a coffee shop )...

where daniel's anus ( a DA cover band was playing...)
o.k. maybe that is not their Name, but if they do not come up with a Name soon, someone else Will
( p.s. do not let dennis (Dr. Rich) NaMe your band )

dennis, patti, becky (my wife) & I played Scrabble & had great sandwiches & drinks (the coffee KiND) & lots of fun, and all while listening to commander cote's band (CC, Tim, & a great singer) crank out DA tunes... WoW ! what a great TiMe it was!

it was our pleasure CC, you guys sound great.
Please let everyone know when & where you play again...

07-14-2003 09:33 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

I’ve never seen Commander Cote in concert. Will you be in Phoenix any time soon?

Finally, does your band have a specific purpose, mission or goals as a band? And if so, what are they?

Sincerely and In Christ,
BigDork

Tongue

Big Grin L O L ! Big Grin

07-14-2003 09:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DONT WANNA RAIN ON ANY PARADES.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But CC-
do you have a "weather" contingency plan?
I KNOW it'll be a beautiful day (with the beautiful people)-
just dont wanna let anyone leave the cake out in the rain.

jiMiny- easy like Sunday afternoon.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 09:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Rain?
IN Minnesota?

What are you THINKING, bro?

it wouldn't dare rain on our BBQ!!!!

(would it?)

07-14-2003 10:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 17 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH