Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 14 15 [16] 17 18 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh me of little faith......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 11:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
oh me of little faith......

LOL Big Grin

07-14-2003 11:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Hey, CC, you're in a band that does DA covers @ the Dreamcoat? When do you play next? It's a great place, but I've never been to a gig there.

DO TELL!!
07-14-2003 14:00 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

where do you live that you have been to the Dreamcoat?

07-14-2003 14:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

is that the Technicolor Dreamcoat?

or you run of the mill,
psychadelic,
multi colored dreamcoat?

(I thought Mind G lived in the Twin Cities Area- just south of GODS COUNTRY!!!!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 15:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
is that the Technicolor Dreamcoat?

or you run of the mill,
psychadelic,
multi colored dreamcoat?

(I thought Mind G lived in the Twin Cities Area- just south of GODS COUNTRY!!!!)

really you live in the twin cities??

07-14-2003 15:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

I live in Coon Rapids, but I grew up in Stillwater (go back every now-n-again.

I'd love to hear some DA there! Big Grin
07-14-2003 15:11 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

...like to meet you fellow DAmbers, too!
07-14-2003 15:15 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
...like to meet you fellow DAmbers, too!

Big Grin ditto Big Grin

07-14-2003 15:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:

I live in Coon Rapids, but I grew up in Stillwater (go back every now-n-again.

I'd love to hear some DA there! Big Grin

I know where Coon Rapids is... I used to work in Blaine... gee and all the time I drove around Blaine and Coon Rapids and Circle Pines blaring DA/Lost Dogs and Eddis tunes out of the car! Smile

07-14-2003 15:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:

I know where Coon Rapids is... I used to work in Blaine... gee and all the time I drove around Blaine and Coon Rapids and Circle Pines blaring DA/Lost Dogs and Eddis tunes out of the car! Smile

I stayed at the AmericInn in Blaine once Smile

near a big golf course/country club.............

it was nice...........

am trying to remember if we went to the Renaissance Fair that time, or what we were doing in Blaine. We had friends in Spring Lake Park..............

oh well.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-14-2003 15:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

I stayed at the AmericInn in Blaine once Smile

near a big golf course/country club.............

it was nice...........

am trying to remember if we went to the Renaissance Fair that time, or what we were doing in Blaine. We had friends in Spring Lake Park..............

oh well.

did you crank DA??
or was that before DA???

07-14-2003 15:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

that would have been my pre-DA era.

Before I knew what good music was, huh?

HEY, I listened to MOTORCYCLE on my road trip this weekend.................yeah, baby,
I'm GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-14-2003 15:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

That's a great album eh??

07-14-2003 15:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

blaine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dennis,

I live in Blaine, the eastern edge just 2 blocks from Circle Pines. When were you driving your car blasting the DA tunes? I've not heard that blasting in my neighborhood.

-Jolly
07-14-2003 15:46 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I worked in blaine until early December of last year. I worked there for a little over a year.

I would play it loud stuff loud in parkling lots and at stop lights!
I kept hoping I would find a "Terry" fan!

Never did! Crying

07-14-2003 15:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

As far as where it would have been Lake Drive, Lexington, University (in blaine) Northtown Mall. The Library in Blaine.

I can't think off the names of all the streets!

07-14-2003 15:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

where in blaine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live just a few blocks from the intersection of Lexington and Lake Drive. Wished I had heard you at the stop light. I do that sometimes too hoping for some look of recognition from someone...anyone! Someone to yell, Isn't that Daniel Amos you're listening to? It never happens.

-Jolly
07-14-2003 16:14 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I also worked there and still work about 7:30am to 3:30pm when a lot of folks are still working.

yeah that would have been cool if we ever heard each other.
but really... how often do you hear what someone else is playing on the tape deck in there car?

we have have missed each other by minutes... or it would have been one of the few times I had the radio on or some other crap like that!

07-14-2003 16:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Rain? Hmm never thought of...OF COURSE I thought of that, what do think I am some kind of zippit....never mind. I'm going to look at one facility Wednesday night.
Up in your neck of the woods Jolly. E-mail me privately if you'd like to check it out with me.

I hope to contact everyone on or before the 23 with our location.

BD, our specific purpose, goal, mission is to take care of some pious trash, and speak to the thick skinned.
07-14-2003 18:01 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 14 15 [16] 17 18 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH