Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » liner notes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page liner notes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
You guys just trashed this whole thread!Mad

Not just this thread... we've done that to most of the threads on both sides... shame on us...
08-29-2002 19:54 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Hollow Man is a great song.

08-29-2002 19:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Will have to do for now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I were called upon to state in a few words the essence of everything I was trying to say both as a novelist and as a preacher, it would be something like this: Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.

Frederick Buechner
Now & Then
08-29-2002 20:32 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good quote

08-29-2002 20:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Good quote

Yeah I wanted something better but I suppose it....

will have to do for now Smile
08-29-2002 20:35 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

I Will Return

I just wanted to name a DA song.

08-29-2002 20:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
I Will Return

I just wanted to name a DA song.

Father Explains..

That I should have bought a card for him for this Sunday
08-29-2002 20:39 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Is it his birthday?

08-29-2002 20:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Is it his birthday?

New Zealand has Fathers Day.

My ex-wife normally gives my kids money and they take me out to breakfast.

hmm Croisants I think this year.

Umm Da on-topic comment

Ummm

Papa danced on Olvera Street (on Fathers day doesn't it say inthe lyrics?)
08-29-2002 20:43 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

I would have never known when Father's Day was there. And yes it does say Father's Day in the song. Happy Father's Day.

08-29-2002 20:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
I would have never known when Father's Day was there. And yes it does say Father's Day in the song. Happy Father's Day.

Thank you.

At least I won't be getting a tie.

Although to be honest I could use some socks or some more undies.
08-29-2002 20:47 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Typical Father's Day gifts.

08-29-2002 20:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Typical Father's Day gifts.

I'll certainly be trying to bring my boys up with a lot of creativity.

08-29-2002 20:55 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Congratulations! You passed BD.

08-29-2002 20:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:

yeah but I think I need to see a doctor now.

A real one not a Rich or Sticky one...
08-29-2002 20:57 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

It hurt, didn't it?

08-29-2002 20:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
It hurt, didn't it?

hurt so good...
c'mon baby make me hurt so good..
sometimes love can be misunderstood
hurt so good.
08-29-2002 21:01 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

hmmmm

If I wasn't trying to catch doc I'd have to do something about that!

BD

(If you add up my total and BD's total I'm only 7 down from doc)

08-29-2002 22:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
The Hollow Man is a great song.

I like it, but it scares me. Honestly, there's something about Doppelganger that plays with my mind.

Did anyone else go through that when they first heard it?

08-29-2002 22:38 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

When I first got the Alarma Chronicles bookset (my first time hearing all four of the albums), Fearful Symmetry and Doppelganger both kinda gaves me the creeps... especially "Autographs for the Sick." I thought they were both weird... now I love both of them...
08-29-2002 22:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » liner notes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH