Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Theo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Theo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Okay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
12-11-2002 11:50 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HOLD ON NOW!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theo- you gotta hate yourself a lil bit
that way the song has more impact!
(uhm, right?)

jimiNy-I just beat myself up and left a bad mark on my cheek..which one?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-11-2002 11:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Jiminy Christmas! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay! I just beat myself so bad (psychologically) that I'm having to apply a thick, juicy, t-bone steak, medium rare, to my tummy!

Aaaand...there's a turkey in the oven for dinner too!

Punishing myself with gluttony--and to be on topic--later bad indigestion.
12-11-2002 17:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, Theo - did you ever get any of the Christmas Cds that'll play all the songs? You sent me two, and neither one will play the second half of track 2 through the last song. The first song plays fine- the last song plays ok, but nothing in-between. I don't want you to keep sending them to me and paying postage. I'm just wondering if you got a new batch of 'em.

12-11-2002 17:42 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

shhhhhhhhhhhhh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DON'T broadcast that stuff!!!! Wink

Actually, yes. There was this one bad batch and so anytime I replaced one, the poor customer got ANOTHER bad one. I feel just terrible.

Email me off the board with your address and I'll make good on it. I'm down to a handful and I'm hesitant to do a new run cause it's late in the season and I wonder who'll buy Christmas CDs again until late next year.

But email me your info and I'll send it off! Thankx for being so pleasant about the entire thing!
12-11-2002 18:23 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Egads! I forgot that I have Theo's Christmas album!

Must rush home to listen to it!

Might have Terry's in the mail also! What a night!
12-11-2002 19:10 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 09:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Theo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH