Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Dr Rich 03-14-2003 16:22
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Dr Rich 03-14-2003 16:23
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Dr Rich 03-14-2003 16:25
 anne git yer.. jiminy 03-18-2003 10:36
 My Bus Story web 03-18-2003 11:28
 OKAY, OKAY, I FINALLY FOUND THIS! Woggy 03-18-2003 11:56
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter anne 03-18-2003 14:45
 hello!!!!? jiminy 03-18-2003 14:48
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter joey 03-18-2003 14:58
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Dr Rich 03-19-2003 16:33
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Woggy 03-24-2003 14:35
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Dr Rich 03-24-2003 15:00
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Woggy 03-24-2003 23:01
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Dr Rich 03-25-2003 15:40
 so . . . DaLe 03-27-2003 13:05
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter jiminy 03-27-2003 16:36
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter Commander Cote 03-28-2003 08:43
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter DaLe 03-28-2003 09:18
 perhaps jiminy 03-28-2003 09:39
 RE: Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter carl 03-28-2003 09:46
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
All right kiddies, do we need to be more enticed?

rumor has it that eating pizza, is all that some MN DAmb'ers need to be enticed with.

you and me both! Smile )

Me ?

I was talking about You Tongue

you make me cry! Crying

03-14-2003 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anne

i've been there & done that too... roundtrip boston to chicago.

hey jiminy,
two words: never again

The bus SUCKS! Frown I done the St Paul to Chicago trip and it was awful enough! Frown

03-14-2003 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
i'd road-trip for that! Big Grin

......................if i had a car, that is. which i don't. so i won't.

...if I had a car, I would driiiiive in it, if I had a car....

....dig a the dog a grave... (in the backseeeeeaaaat) Shocked

03-14-2003 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

anne git yer.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.......wheels-

Woggy did it at 40+ (being kind here)
you need to be a travellin gal.
Cant you pray Up a new car somewhere?
or borrow pops.
Wog need a bolster here in MN-
I cant protect her all by myself- I'll be to busy imbibing
DR PEPPER mind you.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-18-2003 10:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

My Bus Story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

i've been there & done that too... roundtrip boston to chicago.

hey jiminy,
two words: never again

The bus SUCKS! Frown I done the St Paul to Chicago trip and it was awful enough! Frown

Took the bus down to St. Louis for a wedding one time. Started in Waterloo, Iowa and got as far as Cedar Rapids (approximately 55 miles) before I had a 1 hour lay over, which ended up being 2 hours, because the bus was having mecahincal problems. Finally got going again. As we pulled into the Quad Cities, our bus driver, who had already proved himself to be a jerk, saw some buddies at a bar next to the mall on the edge of town. He pulled into the mall lot, told everybody to be back in 45 minutes, and went over to have a few. When we finally pulled into the depot, the bus I was supposed to transfer to had alreay left, so i got rerouted through Bloomington, Ill. As we got off the bus for a two hour lay-over, I noticed them outting the lugage in a shed next to the depot. Went inside the depot, called my friend who was supposed to be picking me up to tell him I would be at least 7 hours late, and they announced that the depot was closing and we would all have to wait outside. The next bus finally arrived. When the bus started to pull away, I mentioned to the driver that my lugage was stil there. He assured me he had all the lugage. I insisted that he didn't. He insisted that he did. I informed him that he didn't, because i had seen them put the bags in the shed and he hadn't gone near it. He informed me that they wouldn't have put the bags there because they knew he did not have a key to the shed. Realizing this conversation was fruitless. I settled back in my seat. The bus was pretty full, so I had to sit next to a guy who spent the time telling me about all the things he had stolen during the Rodney King riots. (This was about two months after.) He had gotten in trouble as a result, and had gone to live with relatives in Pennsylvania until things died down. Well we drove a half hour, stopped at McDonalds. After stopping a near fight between two people on the bus because one person ate the other's fry, we were on the road again. I was able to get into St. Louis in time to catch a few hours sleep before going to the wedding in a borrowed suit because mine was still in Bloomington.
03-18-2003 11:28 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

OKAY, OKAY, I FINALLY FOUND THIS! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
.......wheels-
Woggy did it at 40+ (being kind here)

WATCH it bro..............I wasn't THAT much 40+, you bonehead........been driving for over 3 years, got the license the summer before, YOU do the math (okay, okay, I was 44 yrs old.......sheesh.......)

quote:
Wog need a bolster here in MN-
I cant protect her all by myself- I'll be to busy imbibing
DR PEPPER mind you.....

Annie, you GOTS to go! Where are you located? You can use MY car...........um, well, that would be difficult, wouldn't it? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm IN...........even IF JimIny can't go.......(BUT HE WILL..........cuz there's just NO excuse anymore that'll work!!) ......only DON'T make it the weekend of April 11th - we both have a family wedding reception to go to. Also, March 29th - I have a can't-get-out-of plan that day, too.

When?
Where?
What shall I bring?

Let's make these plans more concrete (only, don't gimme no concrete shoes, huh??)

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-18-2003 11:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
anne
A Hot Wolly

jiminy,

get my wheels?? i HAD wheels. then i had to pay my rent.
pop lives in a different state... and so far God seems to want me poor. it's just the way my cookie crumbles.

i wish i could go & be woggy's bolster! - but i feel pretty sure she's going to be able to hold her own (and have a great time) w/o me...

i do have a suggestion for the get-together, though -- someone should take pictures & post them! fun! Smile

03-18-2003 14:45 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hello!!!!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hasn't it been shown?
theres only ONE mugs here.......

03-18-2003 14:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

too damb far away.... Red Face

Cool
03-18-2003 14:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
too damb far away.... Red Face

you can take the greyhound direct! Big Grin

03-19-2003 16:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

When does Commander Cote get back from his trip?

03-24-2003 14:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Good Morning All
I am leaving for Arizona March 13 for two weeks (

Two weeks past the 13 is the 27th! Wink

dennis

03-24-2003 15:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

tanks, dennis.................

didn't feel like looking it up, so glad you did Smile

03-24-2003 23:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
tanks, dennis.................

didn't feel like looking it up, so glad you did Smile

sure! Roll Eyes

03-25-2003 15:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

so . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Good Morning All
The charter members and myself are talking about having a Damb video day at the home of Commander Cote (Me). This day wil consist of watching two or three DA concert videos, sharing DA memories, eating pizza,
and just having a Damb good time. This will probably be on a Saturday, so that way all you out of towners could maybe come on Friday late afternoon, stay at a motel, and then come over on Saturday. Maybe we could even have dinner the night before and get all psyched about the next day. I am leaving for Arizona March 13 for two weeks (Hey Carl, could we get together?) and will be in touch when I get back.
God Bless
Commander Cote

when, where, what TiMe . . .

03-27-2003 13:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'd ask the 5 w's
but
I know where (though I need to know how to get there-)
I know who (CC)
I know what will occur...
but,,
dunno when yet...

and for the Love o' pete
I'll NEVER KNOW WHY!!!!!!

03-27-2003 16:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Howwwwwwwwwwwwww Are Ya!
I just got back from Arizona yesterday, so, give me a couple days here to sort some things out and we'll start looking at some days for the DA Shindig!
Thanks
Commander Cote
03-28-2003 08:43 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:

DA Shindig!

Smile )

03-28-2003 09:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

perhaps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we can expose our shins while there........

03-28-2003 09:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Not to mention all the digs you got in them from people kicking you while you were hanging out here... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-28-2003 09:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH