Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Club
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, they are going out now. April has been a fairly decent month.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-29-2003 15:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Audiori,
Are they being shipped with Prickly or are they going out separately?
-Jolly
04-29-2003 15:15 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

scratch that last post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry...
I thought we were talking about Avocado #3. I'd better read these threads for context.
-Jolly
04-29-2003 15:17 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do your homework.

05-03-2003 09:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mark was here.

05-04-2003 08:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Have a great day!

05-04-2003 09:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 13:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Please tell me Theo doesn't have a four-month-ground shipping option as well and it's a deal.... Big Grin Shocked

carl
will let this thread die when AC2 FINALLY hits his hands Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-04-2003 13:51 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

I usually get stuff from Theo within a few days.

05-04-2003 14:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's cause this Theo fella is small-time...

And probably has TOO much time on his hands! Big Grin Cool
05-04-2003 14:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

But he does a great job! It's his labor of love.

05-04-2003 14:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Not to worry, wait and wait some more is the motto of choice.

05-06-2003 17:28 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Is three scheduled for the summer?
05-06-2003 17:36 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by audiori, April 29
Yes, they are going out now. April has been a fairly decent month.

So, have the Gang of 60 at last been released? Crying

carl
is finding brdboy's question just above excruciatingly ironic

05-15-2003 08:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

You know what? Can someone just BURN this for me? It IS paid for already.... and the packaging isn't that remarkable that I can't live without it.... e-mail me....

05-16-2003 11:59 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Our wires got crossed a bit.. my brother was under the impression that all of the AC2 discs were shipped. They haven't all shipped yet. We still have 60 or so that still need to go out. The store has not been able to afford to ship them any faster. The last week has been fairly good, so we may be able to get a lot of the remaining discs out. Sales have been poor from January through March, so what little has come in has gone to just keeping all of our heads above water. We've had nothing extra to put towards things like this... even shipping Hodgepodge was pretty rough. Barely got through that.

re: Carl's disc.
Your second copy is with the remaining CDs. I'm going over our March sales/bills right now - trying to get some bills paid - and I should know in the next day or two whether or not we can ship the rest of the club discs out. I'll let everyone know.

re: future club stuff...
We'd like to set up either a secure section of the site for club members and/or a private section on the message board - where club members could log in and hear exclusive clips, download some MP3s, watch video clips and maybe even get advance sneak peeks at future projects, etc. The next club disc will be something very different than the first two. The first two were made from two DATs that were sitting around.. thats all of the songs from those tapes. So, the next one will have to be something different. I've heard some interesting ideas thrown around.. including a few video releases.

Here is what I was talking about. It's bolded above.

05-16-2003 12:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Our wires got crossed a bit.. my brother was under the impression that all of the AC2 discs were shipped. They haven't all shipped yet. We still have 60 or so that still need to go out. The store has not been able to afford to ship them any faster. The last week has been fairly good, so we may be able to get a lot of the remaining discs out. Sales have been poor from January through March, so what little has come in has gone to just keeping all of our heads above water. We've had nothing extra to put towards things like this... even shipping Hodgepodge was pretty rough. Barely got through that.

re: Carl's disc.
Your second copy is with the remaining CDs. I'm going over our March sales/bills right now - trying to get some bills paid - and I should know in the next day or two whether or not we can ship the rest of the club discs out. I'll let everyone know.

re: future club stuff...
We'd like to set up either a secure section of the site for club members and/or a private section on the message board - where club members could log in and hear exclusive clips, download some MP3s, watch video clips and maybe even get advance sneak peeks at future projects, etc. The next club disc will be something very different than the first two. The first two were made from two DATs that were sitting around.. thats all of the songs from those tapes. So, the next one will have to be something different. I've heard some interesting ideas thrown around.. including a few video releases.

Here is what I was talking about. It's bolded above.

Also note that in the 3rd paragraph there are high hopes for building and growing. At what cost though?

I am in marketing and understand the need to build anticipation for future benefits, but we may not be able to be hyped up if the last one didn't make it to the door.

(I am pleased to hear that we get a bonus for the wait. I just wish for their sake that they had made it in time and could keep the extra shipping and stock costs for themselves.)

I just realized how much of an unsolicited board of directors we are turning out to be!

Splitters!
Shocked

August 2005
05-16-2003 12:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, we are being a pain. Just think of it as "constructive criticism".

05-16-2003 13:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH