Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Promoting Product » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Promoting Product
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

This has not been a normal situation, and it couldn't be avoided. If there was anything I could have done to avoid our father going into the hospital I would have done it - but it was out of our hands. I was spending every single day driving our mother to the hospital to see him. I frankly don't see how I could have done anything else in that situation. I definitely wasn't concerned with staying home and answering email at the time.

Hey man,

I for one didn't know anything about your situation, but now that I do I will be praying. If our positions were switched I could have cared less about the web site and focused all of my energy on my family. I'll be praying, man.

quote:

We are nearly out of the woods here - we're basically caught up on regular orders (with only a few titles being a problem.. ("Real Men Cry", "Mr Buechners") and nearly caught up on email.

What??? Mr. Buechners??? Does that mean there's an extended wait on that? AWWW MAN!!! I waited so long before ordering it, now I'm regretting it. Frown

Oh well. Live and learn. I guess waiting a little while longer won't kill me. (Any chance I might get it before my big road trip to Philly in the end of May???)

Any ideas on whether or not Imaginarium is going to be available again?

Keep up the good work, man.

Jeremy
04-10-2003 11:36
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The "Mr buechners" thing isn't serious.. we're just selling out as soon as we get any in stock - making it hard to get ahead of those orders. We have new boxes coming in regularly, it's just been a struggle.

quote:

(Any chance I might get it before my big road trip to Philly in the end of May???)

Definitely. We're getting the orders out, just slower than normal as we wait for new shipments to come in.

re: "Imaginarium".
We have to reprint it. It's a priority once we get into a better financial position. There's still a huge demand for it out there.

Thanks for the prayers & understanding.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-10-2003 12:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
I can appreciate that you're a little sensitive, but you are more than a little defensive judging by the tone of the response as you go back to a situation we all know and understand. But does not address issues regarding lost orders, status updates etc.

I apologize if the response was a little sharp. It just gets frustrating reading repeated comments about how we never answer email coming from people that already know why we're responding to email late. "but you don't respond" is an incorrect statement. You know we're behind on email and you know why.

quote:

Yes, you have answered a couple of my notes, but never "answered" my questions.

As you know, in your situation, we have few answers. It was shipped ages ago. It didn't show. It was recently reshipped, as we had previously discussed. I don't know why your order never made it to you. I wish I did. If I did, I'd tell you.

quote:

It's encouraging to see the volume of correspondence you deal with through the various channels. It means people are hitting the sites. But interest without action leads to frustration, and frankly if your going to play at business be prepared to remove some of the "self" from "business."

Which means what? Orders & emails over family?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-10-2003 12:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

quote:
quote:

(Any chance I might get it before my big road trip to Philly in the end of May???)

Definitely. We're getting the orders out, just slower than normal as we wait for new shipments to come in.

SWEET!! I can get at least three or four listens in each way!!

Well, that is, if I can get my wife to allow it.

Okay, maybe once each way, then. Big Grin

quote:

Thanks for the prayers & understanding.

Anytime.

~ Jeremy
04-10-2003 12:25
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Truce. This isn't making any sense to anyone not familiar with the story.

Here's the correct spin.

Ordered from the store many many many times. No issues, no problems. Supported the band at the source.

Had a single fubar experience that has been a right pain in the burro to figure out. No fault or blame - just confusion.

Bottom line: Store Good, Devil Bad.

Jevon the Tall who is not alway a Stu Pedasso.

04-10-2003 14:16 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

ohhh!
Jevon!

It all makes sense now! Tongue

04-11-2003 16:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Promoting Product

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH