Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! joey 06-14-2003 10:54
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 10:57
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! joey 06-14-2003 10:59
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 11:01
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! joey 06-14-2003 11:15
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 11:20
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! joey 06-14-2003 11:22
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 11:55
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! Dr Rich 06-14-2003 13:49
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! dorfsmith 06-14-2003 13:50
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! Dr Rich 06-14-2003 13:52
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! BD 06-14-2003 13:55
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 13:57
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! BD 06-14-2003 13:59
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! Dr Rich 06-14-2003 14:03
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 14:03
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! BD 06-14-2003 14:13
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! .backs. 06-14-2003 14:16
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! Dr Rich 06-14-2003 14:17
 RE: Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! joey 06-14-2003 23:07
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when is the ca one?

Cool
06-14-2003 10:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aug 1 is one of them, i think. There will likely be several.

06-14-2003 10:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

hmmm.... august is really packed for vacation at my work....
but i do have the whole week of the 4th of july off.... Big Grin

Cool
06-14-2003 10:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Fly to Cstone; you'll love it.

06-14-2003 11:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

thought about that.... but i have my son all week, and i am in the beginning stages of dating the girl that hopefully is the one i have been praying to meet since my wife left....
plus Da isn't playing this year.... no way, jose! Big Grin

Cool
06-14-2003 11:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

They have great, great activities for kids and excellent relationship seminars...

06-14-2003 11:20 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

cool... well, she doesn't have the whole week off, and we are not to the point of flying to another state and spending the whole week together......
'04, if Da is playing....... Big Grin

Cool
06-14-2003 11:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i will be there, God willing.

06-14-2003 11:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
Hey what's going on, I just contacted the Commander and he says responces are not coming in very fast. This is a once in a lifetime shot, and it's not just a show, it's BBQing, and Commander said they're going to do some great give aways too. Well I for one will not miss this unbelievable chance to hang with a couple of real cool cats. If you're anywhere within driving distance of Minnesota and no one else is having a bash near ya, come on up or over.

Yup.

If you miss this, it's your own damb fault! Red Face

06-14-2003 13:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Crying

06-14-2003 13:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
Hey what's going on, I just contacted the Commander and he says responces are not coming in very fast. This is a once in a lifetime shot, and it's not just a show, it's BBQing, and Commander said they're going to do some great give aways too. Well I for one will not miss this unbelievable chance to hang with a couple of real cool cats. If you're anywhere within driving distance of Minnesota and no one else is having a bash near ya, come on up or over.

dennis, you going to this? i'm sure you will....
this sounds like the one to go to.... it would probably cost the same to fly to MN as CA...
let me know if you are and if i could crash at your place for a couple days..... Cool

yes I am in. It would be awesome to have you out here! Cool

06-14-2003 13:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Crying i want to go Crying
06-14-2003 13:55 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

me too

06-14-2003 13:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

would you like to carpool?
06-14-2003 13:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

yes you need to do what it takes to come to this one!

Think about! Chow down with Mike & Terry! Shocked

Pleased Smile ) Big Grin Cool Smile Tongue Tongue Cool
You KNOOOOOOOOOOW you want to!
Bedsides... all the COOL kids are doing it! Cool

06-14-2003 14:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Any other year, yes. But we just got back
from that 2 week history trip, and i will
be going to the ca bbqs or hosting one, God
willing.

How about car pooling to Cstone with Joey T,
God rest his soul, next year?

06-14-2003 14:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Any other year, yes. But we just got back
from that 2 week history trip, and i will
be going to the ca bbqs or hosting one, God
willing.

How about car pooling to Cstone with Joey T,
God rest his soul, next year?

I doubt I will ever go to C-Stone...Crying

What dates are you looking at for a BBQ?

I hope to go to the one on the 1st, but if Terry and Mike go to MN on the 3rd, that doesn't leave a lot of time for more BBQ's. unless they plan on coming back to cali for more later that week.

What a dilemma... what BBQ(s) to attend?

BD
06-14-2003 14:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i don't know the dates. i just wrote JT yesterday.
i'd be happy to help out with the Monrovia or high desert
bbqs if i can't host one.

06-14-2003 14:16 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
What a dilemma... what BBQ(s) to attend?

BD

If you can go to more than one, you should go for it! Cool

06-14-2003 14:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
would you like to carpool?

let's drive to minnesota! Pleased

no, i'll be flying.... Cool

if i can make it.....

which i hope i can.... Smile )

Cool
06-14-2003 23:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH