Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA music videos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA music videos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Outdoor Elvis hmmmm...what would I do for that?

It should be shot like a documentary with scenes of an Elvis-type figure running through the woods like Bigfoot. The Elvis scenes should be shot with a handheld camcorder, really out of focus. This is interspersed with documentary-type footage of people building shrines "among the pines" and other fanatical behavior. Probably people showing large plaster casts of footprints.

Oh, and someone setting large bear traps to "bring him back."

Now I'm so excited, I've got to find my OE CD.

(Either that or Herbert!)Shocked

07-31-2003 22:14 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i want to see this.

07-31-2003 22:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
PuP

BD needs a "Negative Fruit - the videos" collection...

07-31-2003 22:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Yes, he does!

07-31-2003 22:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Tongue

08-01-2003 01:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

I just 'membered Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not to get back on topic or anything but I used to think that "Here I Am" would lend itself well to the video treatment.

Uncle Terry at the slide projector. The camera moves in on the slide. As the slide fills the screen, the picture comes to life. Each new scene slides in as a still picture then comes to life.

You realise that growing up in the Eighties makes one tend to think in terms of videos when listening to music.

08-01-2003 23:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Grand Encephalon

Very True. That is a cool video concept. I hope somebody at the top is writing these down.

08-01-2003 23:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
BD needs a "Negative Fruit - the videos" collection...

BD, you payin' attention?!?

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 21:30 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

We'd make a video for ten gallon hat Big Grin

08-04-2003 23:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

Is it insane to think that the Alarma! Chronicles could be filmed?

08-04-2003 23:47 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

We are the King's kids; so what if our desires are insane?

08-05-2003 00:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Althought they'd actually be beer traps if you were trying to catch the king.
08-05-2003 10:23 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Althought they'd actually be beer traps if you were trying to catch the king.

lol! Of course, that brings "Hide the Beer..." into the mix. Now *that* would be an interesting video. Sure to throw the ultra-conservatives into convulsions! Big Grin

08-05-2003 10:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Actually, chunky nut-covered bananas would be more effective. We could dip them in beer.

08-05-2003 10:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

mmmmmm - beer battered bananas. sounds like an eddies song.
08-05-2003 10:31 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

poor birdy is still on vacation. has not seen the new board yet.

08-21-2003 21:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA music videos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH