Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i'd heard she was going to do something but i didn't know exactly what--too bad she didn't go into the studio to make fun of a swirling cows song

Now that would be hard to do.

08-07-2003 15:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know! That would have been wonderful!

She was a little sensitive about the song (her version) that night in particular because she had rededicated it to her daughter (the real Baby, Baby) during the concert and the woman who introduced us was a mutual friend who happened to be Baby, Baby's nanny back when the song was written.

All she needed to know was that the guys had a little fun spoofing the song and that it would be funny if she acted mad.

She was very cool about it. And I'm sure that within 10 minutes she had no recollection of our time together.

August 2005
08-07-2003 15:57 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Here's one with Brian too.

08-07-2003 15:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

baby, baby.... Baby

08-07-2003 15:59 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Mr. Tim,

i would be so honored if you would come to the Baxter thread and post your favorite memory involving Chick tracts. Please kind sir.

Oh, and give Squidzit a kick while you are there.

08-07-2003 16:08 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Oh my, Tim kicked me!! I'll never wash me a** again!! Pleased

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 16:18 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

What do you mean "again?"

08-07-2003 16:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Been sniffin' around again haven't you!! Mad

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 16:19 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i think your stench drove Mr. Chandler away!

08-07-2003 16:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
hey .backs. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where exactly is that jack chick thread?
08-07-2003 16:25 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.timchandler.
unregistered

You are much too kind, Mr. Chandler.

But, i would expect nothing less from a Monrovian.
08-07-2003 16:31
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, Chandler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
would love to do a da gig in MN again!

and we'd LOVE to have ya!!!

although we didn't have any actual BBQ sauce from the boys, we certainly heard some saucy talk Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-07-2003 16:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.timchandler.
unregistered

You are too kind, Woggy.
08-07-2003 16:35
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
i'd heard she was going to do something but i didn't know exactly what--too bad she didn't go into the studio to make fun of a swirling cows song

Wink

08-07-2003 17:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

DAMB!

I missed Tim again!

That's it, I'm quiting this job so I can stay home all day and post on the damb! Mad

BD
08-07-2003 18:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Or, you could go into social work...

08-07-2003 18:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I need a social worker... Frown
08-07-2003 18:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
She was very cool about it. And I'm sure that within 10 minutes she had no recollection of our time together.

Is there anyway someone could get a copy and post it on the net so that us poor folks could view it that missed it...Wink

08-08-2003 11:03 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
howdy, folks--

i'm curious. did terry and mike actually bring bbq sauce?

no they didn'tCrying

hey tim would you be a sport and send me a signed acoustic bass??? I got a signed guitar from Terry and Mike at the BBQ Big Grin

OK OK......I'll settle for just an autograph Big Grin

LOL Big Grin

08-08-2003 11:37 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
DAMB!

I missed Tim again!

That's it, I'm quiting this job so I can stay home all day and post on the damb! Mad

BD

BD, you are so fun to have here I think I'll get together with .Eva. and set up a collection fund so that you CAN quit your job and stay here posting all the time!! We'll call it "The BD Underwire Suport Fund".

Now you would probably need what? At least $250 a month right....Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-08-2003 11:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH