Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Average #of People at BBQ's? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Average #of People at BBQ's? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? PuP 08-31-2003 22:49
 RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? wes berlin 08-31-2003 23:07
 RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? Commander Cote 09-01-2003 09:04
 RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? Dr Rich 09-02-2003 09:12
 RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? baxter 09-01-2003 11:00
 RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? Commander Cote 09-01-2003 11:13

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe Bucyrus hit nearly 70 people at the peak. The Dogs arrived a bit late and it was a Sunday night, so not everyone was there for the whole show. Still... it was more than we had dared hope for.

08-31-2003 22:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and me Big Grin

08-31-2003 23:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Nothing against the people who had large BBQ's, but, I believe the original plan was
a more intimate setting, and that is exactly what we did. Great food, great people, great getting to know everyone, and of course a great show. So, it isn't so much the quantity of the people, but the quality, and I would challenge any other BBQ, for we are The Fellowship of the DAmb.

I can't wait to do it again........

Commander
09-01-2003 09:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Nothing against the people who had large BBQ's, but, I believe the original plan was
a more intimate setting, and that is exactly what we did. Great food, great people, great getting to know everyone, and of course a great show. So, it isn't so much the quantity of the people, but the quality, and I would challenge any other BBQ, for we are The Fellowship of the DAmb.

I can't wait to do it again........

Commander

Yup! Pleased

09-02-2003 09:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Skippity, he's dropped the gauntlet again.
09-01-2003 11:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

But in the name of the Lord, and in love.
09-01-2003 11:13 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Average #of People at BBQ's?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH