Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ok Ronnie... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ok Ronnie...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Next....the governorship.

Game Over for Arnold and the other clowns!
09-21-2003 01:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok

09-21-2003 20:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Ron, can you help me with this crossword? What has two letters and signifies an assent?
09-21-2003 21:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

ok...

09-21-2003 21:14 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not only consistent, but intelligent as well!
09-21-2003 21:16 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm checking out universities for my kids. You wouldn't happen to know what state Oral Roberts U is in?
09-21-2003 21:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead
Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
You are witnessing history with this post. Mark is finally toppled!

I see I've arrived too late to witness this DAmb historical event...

What's new...I'm a Child on a Leash.

09-21-2003 22:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i'm checking out universities for my kids. You wouldn't happen to know what state Oral Roberts U is in?

ok.....

09-21-2003 23:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know Ron E. Ron E is a friend of mine (i think). JOey, sir, you are no Ron E!!!

OK?
09-22-2003 01:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

I thought Ron E was a ventriloquist and was just using Joey T

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-22-2003 10:52 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What are you saying about JOey?
09-22-2003 12:01 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

ok?

09-22-2003 16:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok.... Pleased

09-22-2003 16:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i didn't think you would be so agreeable, skillet man.
09-22-2003 17:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i thought you wanted to know where oru was? Confused

09-22-2003 17:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

No. i've been there several times, but don't tell anybody.
09-22-2003 17:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

http://www.oru.edu/university/library/holyspirit/ Confused

09-22-2003 17:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

That bird looks pretty cocky.
09-22-2003 17:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

09-22-2003 17:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What happened to good ole Christian humility?
09-22-2003 17:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ok Ronnie...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH