Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » KY gel?- NO the STATE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page KY gel?- NO the STATE 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
Shoot! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I only got to say howdieonce while there!
but that show is every two years- sounds like Lynns would still be thriving (by the reviews)- so I gotta print out that name- or I'll never remember.

we ate at some pretty crappy places all in all..
Did stop in Joes Crab Shack on the river fer a beverage- neat place (actually smelled faintly of fish......everywhere)
and folks were crackin clams or crabs out of big tin buckets...-the wait staff was plain funky , wearin different shirts that said- "bite me-
"dont be crabby, pattie (dennis?) and We got Crabs- I'm itchin fer crabs"
Want Crabs- I'm jumpin on ya"
you know - all that civil stuff.

Thanks fer the tip- and I agree- Loo-va is a charming town-home of the Great One!
jiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-25-2003 08:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have got pretty drunk there in the past! Tongue

09-25-2003 09:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHY WAIT TILL THE PAST?
(JK)
JiMINY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-25-2003 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » KY gel?- NO the STATE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH