Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelog » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page travelog
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

I can't make a doody in a airplane restroom. I usually imagine myself getting sucked out of the plane so I get too nervous to stay through completion. How 'bout you?

-ZZZZZip

Shocked

11-07-2003 12:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, Zzzzzip--

do you fly a lot? i may be wrong about this, but it seems that people who've flown a lot, rather than getting used to it, start to develop some sort of issues.

i hate flying, period

gotta have an aisle seat

i'm a magnet. no matter where i sit, a person, male or female, approximating the size of orson welles will sit next to me.

yeah, i'm not crazy about those bathrooms, either.

i prefer "sky waitress" because of the replacements reference.
11-07-2003 12:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

So tim.....did ya get the chance to mention to Terry, Greg and Ed that the fans would like to see them on the Messeage Board.

11-07-2003 12:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

hey, driver8 -- terry's been on the road a lot, of course, and i haven't had a chance since he got back. ed's kinda hard to get ahold of, and i just haven't spoken to greg in a few weeks. i'll try again!
11-07-2003 12:23 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

no big deal Smile don't bug 'em Smile just curious if they know about us band of DA geeks and freaks Big Grin

By the way I play guitar at my church and just noticed Wednesday that Steve Hindalong co-wrote "God Of Wonders".....I thought man this is so cool to be playing a song from someone who's in a band that I love. Do you know if he's written any other Praise and Worship tunes?

11-07-2003 12:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

go check out the "city on a hill" series. steve is the head honcho in charge of all that and i believe he's written some more of those songs. (if you do a google on steve hindalong you should come up with a bunch of stuff.)
11-07-2003 12:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

So any Choir projects in the works?

11-07-2003 12:33 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

(is carl listening? no? ok, then...)

hey, driver8-- no, no choir projects in the works. i see those guys all the time and they always say, "yeah, we gotta do one" but no one's getting anything rolling. unfortunately, it pretty much has to be steve or derri.
11-07-2003 12:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

don't listen to carl Red Face he's a tool Red Face

Tongue

I hope you guys do something soon Cool

11-07-2003 12:42 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

don't let carl hear you say that..... Shocked

Wink

11-07-2003 12:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Wink

like I said carl's a tool Red Face

Tongue

11-07-2003 12:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

hey LOST CANINE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LC, i completely missed your post, sorry! i'm pretty sure you're joking about using that?

and, hi joey
11-07-2003 12:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Do you call them Stewardess, Flight Attendant, or Sky Waitress?

I just say-
"Hey you..how bout a spritzer"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-07-2003 12:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

(if you do a google on steve hindalong you should come up with a bunch of stuff.)

After all that talk about "doing a doody"
your statement made me LOL

11-07-2003 12:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool RE: hey LOST CANINE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

and, hi joey

hi Smile )

11-07-2003 13:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: hey LOST CANINE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
LC, i completely missed your post, sorry! i'm pretty sure you're joking about using that?

and, hi joey

Tim,
I am very serious about using it, if you'll agree to let me!
LK-9

11-07-2003 13:32 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Wink

like I said carl's a tool Red Face

Tongue

well, the choir is a good opening act for Da....

what? that's how i discovered them and that's still kinda what i consider them...... Cool

11-07-2003 13:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Carl is a tool? Of the Evil One?

i must protest,

though i'll probably go over to the 7's board later and say something wicked about him.

Please come back soon Carl.
11-07-2003 15:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

Lk-9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Canine-- of course you can use it. you don't need to include my giant face on the screen. i am curious how in the world you would use that in your sermon. send me some sort of copy? or post? just curious
11-07-2003 21:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it would be the ol
Turn the other cheeK...

(so I can slap you again!)
ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!?!?!?!!?!!
jk here, jk......

I know that I would love to hear Montys spin on it-
so please LK- could you post us your sermon?

11-07-2003 21:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelog

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH