Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 20 21 [22] 23 24 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'LL STICK TO CHRISTIAN BROTHERS...

thats how it starts
a bit later it becomes

Shrickchin Brotthaaaershhhhh..smmooosshhhhsscchhttuffff,,

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-21-2003 15:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, you're right....

but then I like St. Paulies Girl!!!

Pleased
07-21-2003 15:43 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Alright folks simmer down. We'd like to use this place in
the future (maybe sooner than you think for some three legged animal) so let's be cool and treat this place nice. I know most of you are kidding, but then I only know a few of you. I hate to be a party pooper, but, no alcohol. If anything goes wrong it'll fall back on the Commander, and that would be the end of any concert promotion.
Commander
07-21-2003 17:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Here is your big chance to upstage him, Zampy.

07-21-2003 17:08 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

hey ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
We'd like to use this place in the future
(maybe sooner than you think for some three legged animal)

um, ya know, well... I need to secure a sitter for the KiDs
so, if you know like a date or anything Wink for your little
tidbit... you got my e-mail... so LeT me Know Big Grin asap...

07-21-2003 17:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Here is your big chance to upstage him, Zampy.

Me and the Commander are in strict agreement on this one laddies.

If we were having it at my house (trailer park, too small) we'd be knee deep in Corona, Lime and Avocado, but since it's at my church and we're all bringing unbelieving friends, I know it's best to avoid the appearance of evil.

Later, after they've become Christians and establish a balanced faith, I'll have them over for moderate imbibing.

BuuuUUUuuut...

After the show and tear down, there's this great little honky tonk down the street where we can throw a couple back and relive the night of nights. It's actually a couple doors down from the hotel so perhaps the guys will join us.

Anyone staying in town overnight?

August 2005
07-21-2003 17:50 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

That sounds like fun!

I don't drink but that's never stopped me from going into a bar.

BD

07-21-2003 18:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Ditto

07-21-2003 20:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

My friends:

All teasing aside, I truly do understand...........and the distribution of adult beverages will be set aside for more appropriate circumstances Smile

I DID think of bringing some champagne, to toast the event, but then thought better of it..............that's for another time, another place, right?

You guys are such nifty people - to even be able to discuss this is cool..............there are those who would frown, nay even chastise, for such banter.

Dr. Pepper, anyone???

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-21-2003 22:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
the future (maybe sooner than you think for some three legged animal) so let's be cool and treat this place nice. I know most of you are kidding, but then I only know a few of you. I hate to be a party pooper, but, no alcohol. If anything goes wrong it'll fall back on the Commander, and that would be the end of any concert promotion.
Commander

three legged animals?

of what do you speak, Commander??????????

Smile Smile Smile

07-21-2003 22:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

o.k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Dr. Pepper, anyone???

07-21-2003 22:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

okay, so I'm not a BIG fan of Dr Pepper...........how's about some Barq's root beer or the ole reliable Coca Cola?

mmmmmmmmm, even Canada Dry Ginger Ale is a fave.

So, DaLe, how's life treatin' ya?

07-21-2003 23:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

GREAT ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am working LaTe, which is GooD & BaD...

MoRe $ Less ( Crying Smile ) Big Grin Tongue Frown ) my family...

but the proj. is due at 8:am so the most I can work is NiNe more hours Big Grin

LaTeR

DaLe

07-21-2003 23:11 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Yikes!

Don't you be working all night, DaLe!

That would truly suck!!!!!!!!

Frown

07-21-2003 23:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

wha?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Commander

Shocked

Tongue LOL! Tongue

07-22-2003 09:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

...and for you " Legalize MJ" post-ers... the Commander will kick your keisters, is that clear!! There will be random testing! Mad

Pleased (not a "happy" smile)

Cool (you can't see me...)

...anybody got doritos? Bugles?... Anything ?
07-22-2003 09:50 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
That sounds like fun!

BD

I dont ever go into bars - but thats never stopped me from drinking!!!!!

(I'm just kiddin here pals- we've had some fun- but its all talk.)
I'm with the commander- caffeine for the soul will do just fine........

07-22-2003 10:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

psst
I'll bring the Jumbo bottle of Visine.
J.I C...............

Uhm - I'm burning incense- just like in the tabernacle- you gotta problem with that?

07-22-2003 10:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
That sounds like fun!

BD

uhhh.... like you, I don't bar, but that's never stopped me from going into a drink!
07-22-2003 12:25
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

wha you means not happies?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wazzup dudes??

Pleased

07-22-2003 13:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 20 21 [22] 23 24 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH