Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 21 22 [23] 24 25 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nutin honey

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-22-2003 13:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rar! Pleased

07-22-2003 13:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Good Evening Fellow DAmbers

I have just returned from a high level top secret Fellowship meeting. I cannot even tell you who was there it is so secret, but, I can tell you what was discussed. Because we at The Fellowship love you all so much we have upgraded our menu. We are now having Ribs and Chicken, along with all the other neccesary things that go with a BBQ. We are almost there folks, I hope you're all as pumped as I am!!
07-23-2003 21:43 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

BBQ ... steak? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What if I want to bring a steak to grill?Tongue
07-23-2003 22:35 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered
almost there...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@Homer sounding voice on:

Beer, mmmmmmm.......

@Homer sounding voice off:

BD's gonna be SO sorry he asked me for a ride!
07-23-2003 22:53
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
...and for you " Legalize MJ" post-ers... the Commander will kick your keisters, is that clear!! There will be random testing! Mad
Pleased (not a "happy" smile)

Cool (you can't see me...)

...anybody got doritos? Bugles?... Anything ?

HEY!!!!!!!!!! you're not sharing!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-23-2003 23:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by eariii
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
That sounds like fun!

I don't drink but that's never stopped me from going into a bar.

BD

uhhh.... like you, I don't bar, but that's never stopped me from going into a drink!

he he he.................

you guyz is funneeeee

07-23-2003 23:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Good Evening Fellow DAmbers

I have just returned from a high level top secret Fellowship meeting. I cannot even tell you who was there it is so secret, but, I can tell you what was discussed. Because we at The Fellowship love you all so much we have upgraded our menu. We are now having Ribs and Chicken, along with all the other neccesary things that go with a BBQ. We are almost there folks, I hope you're all as pumped as I am!!

have I told you how much I love you, man?

in a purely platonic, Christian, sisterly way, of course Smile

this is gonna be SO much fun! I'm even taking the next day off from work, so I can revel in the glow of it all.

thanks, Joe. You're the coolest Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-23-2003 23:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
@Homer sounding voice on:

Beer, mmmmmmm.......

@Homer sounding voice off:

BD's gonna be SO sorry he asked me for a ride!

I'm already sorry....

Roll Eyes

Wink
07-23-2003 23:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BD

I'm already sorry....

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm, beer!
07-23-2003 23:34
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

gee I've never seen that kind........the one with a little red "x" in a box Smile

07-23-2003 23:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

he's a newb...

hey eariii, you can't post from your own computer.

Tongue
07-23-2003 23:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

we likes newbies Smile

07-23-2003 23:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
eariii
unregistered
ok it went over my head.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
gee I've never seen that kind........the one with a little red "x" in a box Smile

Wha... Huh???

I missed something....

07-23-2003 23:43
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

this is what we see when a picture doesn't work...

a red x

07-23-2003 23:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:

Wha... Huh???

I missed something....

thassssssss okay...........you're drunk, aren't you?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-23-2003 23:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
eariii
unregistered
watch it Paulie... (notice not even a Saint!) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

OK, I give up.... that stupid IMG button doesn't work right... it's NOT pointing at my C:\ drive, it's pointing at my web site... and NOT pulling up the image that DOES come up if you manually enter the URL

What gives?!?!?
07-23-2003 23:53
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

that's what you get for trying to post a picture of me.

Wink

07-23-2003 23:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:

OK, I give up.... that stupid IMG button doesn't work right... it's NOT pointing at my C:\ drive, it's pointing at my web site... and NOT pulling up the image that DOES come up if you manually enter the URL

What gives?!?!?

don't give up.........

What's your website addy?

No one ever called me a Saint Smile Smile

07-24-2003 00:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

eariii.com heh heh
07-24-2003 00:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 21 22 [23] 24 25 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH