Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope you can too!

06-14-2003 23:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BD
would you like to carpool?

quote:
let's drive to minnesota! Pleased

YES! you won't be sorry.........

quote:
no, i'll be flying.... Cool

that works, too Smile

quote:
if i can make it.....

Oh, you KNOW you can.......and should!

quote:
which i hope i can.... Smile )

you can.................have faith, my man!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-15-2003 00:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
yes you need to do what it takes to come to this one!

Think about! Chow down with Mike & Terry! Shocked

Pleased Smile ) Big Grin Cool Smile Tongue Tongue Cool
You KNOOOOOOOOOOW you want to!
Bedsides... all the COOL kids are doing it! Cool

after almost 3 years of posting here, i finally talked to dennis on the phone tonight.... Smile )
i am really considering this.... really.... Cool

the manson kool-aid one sounds cool too.... Tongue

Cool
06-15-2003 01:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

You HAVE to make one of these BBQ's MR. HIGH SPEED! Wink
06-15-2003 15:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
yes you need to do what it takes to come to this one!

Think about! Chow down with Mike & Terry! Shocked

Pleased Smile ) Big Grin Cool Smile Tongue Tongue Cool
You KNOOOOOOOOOOW you want to!
Bedsides... all the COOL kids are doing it! Cool

after almost 3 years of posting here, i finally talked to dennis on the phone tonight.... Smile )
i am really considering this.... really.... Cool

the manson kool-aid one sounds cool too.... Tongue

yeah I was just making my nightly prank calls and Joey answers! Tongue

It always fun to hear the human voice behind the posts!
I hope you can make it Joey! Smile )

06-16-2003 07:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

CLARIFY.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I WILL be at the Aug 3rd BBQ
(or you can have my wake there - I'll even show up dead)
My one boy is VERY interested...he works seasonal- and summers are really tuff- hes shifting things now) my other boy I havent got a hold of-
but the wogster and I (already national travel companions) will show you ALL how to shimmy shimmy shake shake.- I just have to read up on the actual steps involved in the bugaloo.......
I 'll be there with freshly polished legs!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2003 08:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Driver8 will be in MN for the burgerbash!!!! Squidzit is considering. Big Grin I'll see you freaks in Aug. Big Grin

06-16-2003 09:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Driver8! I can't wait to meet you! Cool

06-16-2003 09:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

d8
I cant wait
could you bring me a V8?

06-16-2003 09:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Driver8! I can't wait to meet you! Cool

Likewise Doc!
I hope I'm not driving too fast and zip past it! LOL Big Grin

06-16-2003 09:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
d8
I cant wait
could you bring me a V8?

V8 with 800hp and red line of 9000rpm? Or do you mean that disgusting little red tomato drinkTongue ?

I can't wait! Big Grin

06-16-2003 09:42 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

d8-
well- glad you asked
I HATE that tomato drink....
so what do YOU think?
VaRRRRRRroommm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-16-2003 09:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Driver8 will be in MN for the burgerbash!!!! Squidzit is considering. Big Grin I'll see you freaks in Aug. Big Grin

damb! now i'm really going to have to make this thing.... Cool

Cool
06-16-2003 09:57 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
d8-
well- glad you asked
I HATE that tomato drink....
so what do YOU think?
VaRRRRRRroommm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ketchup-good
Pizza sauce-good
Tomatos on burger-good

whipped tomatos and other healthy crap in a cold glass bottle-sucks!

06-16-2003 10:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:

yeah joey! It would be nice to meet my partner in crime (Alias2) LOL Big Grin

06-16-2003 10:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
quote:

i will have to get an alias t-shirt if i can make it.... Pleased

Cool
06-16-2003 11:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i will have to get an alias t-shirt if i can make it.... Pleased

LOL Big Grin

06-16-2003 11:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

WHOA!!!

Driver8, Joey, AND the Doc, all in one place???????

This could be dangerous Smile Smile

and the coolest party of the summer!!

DAmb, I might just have to break out the purple sparkly disco dress ....................

and Dennis, if Patty doesn't make it to THIS one, she deserves a smack upside the head!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-16-2003 11:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
WHOA!!!

ALIAS 3 LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-16-2003 12:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
WHOA!!!

ALIAS 3 LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Or the Three Amigos Big Grin

06-16-2003 12:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH