Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 bump BobRobertz 03-23-2003 21:24
 audiori BobRobertz 03-25-2003 20:42
 RE: So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take? carl 03-26-2003 12:33

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BobRobertz BobRobertz is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

bump Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bump
03-23-2003 21:24 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
BobRobertz BobRobertz is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

audiori Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm getting nervous. Over four weeks now and no response to my email or board messages.

Help, please...
03-25-2003 20:42 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Throw me on there too....

carl
only 150 miles from AC & still can't seem to get AC2....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-26-2003 12:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH