Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page States we live in..
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: States we live in.. Soul Kissin 06-17-2003 14:03
 RE: States we live in.. .backs. 06-17-2003 15:04
 RE: States we live in.. HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-17-2003 15:39
 RE: States we live in.. Mark 06-17-2003 19:53
 RE: States we live in.. SMACK-A-SAURUS REX 06-17-2003 20:49
 RE: States we live in.. Scrimshaw Nick 06-17-2003 22:49
 RE: States we live in.. ProdigalDog 06-18-2003 06:33
 RE: States we live in.. Gabriel Syme 06-18-2003 13:55
 RE: States we live in.. jiminy 06-18-2003 14:05
 RE: States we live in.. HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-18-2003 14:57
 RE: States we live in.. HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-18-2003 15:03
 The Great White North Toque Boy 06-18-2003 15:11
 RE: States we live in.. HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-18-2003 15:14
 RE: States we live in.. jamespop 06-18-2003 15:48
 RE: States we live in.. jamespop 06-18-2003 15:50
 RE: States we live in.. Woggy 06-18-2003 16:07
 RE: States we live in.. Scrimshaw Nick 06-18-2003 16:18
 RE: States we live in.. brd2yrmother 06-18-2003 16:30
 RE: States we live in.. joey 06-18-2003 16:31
 RE: States we live in.. brd2yrmother 06-18-2003 16:32
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Soul Kissin
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
Any Californians here sign, or going to sign, the petition to recall Gov. Davis? I heard its going pretty strong. You poor Californians can really use a break from that guy, it seems. I just heard how much taxes they rob you guys of. Yikes.

Recall Gray Davis Petition

SK

I know , that's another thing I'm not impressed by. You would think with all the Hollywood rich and elite that taxes would be low. But it seems as though it is not the case.

Anyways SK Seeing that you live relativly close (within 5 miles) of myself, do you go to the Trinity House Theater to see Taylor, Roe , Daugherty and others? I know someone who lives in an apartment in the vicinity you mentioned. Would'nt that be funny if it was you? I highly doubt it....

Nope, live in a house in Madison Heights, MI. Wanted to go to Trinity House a few times, but it didn't work out. I know I'll get there sometime. I'm keeping an eye peeled for upcoming shows.
SK
06-17-2003 14:03
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While we are taking care of Davis, can you get rid of Mr. Levin and his WMD shenanigans!

06-17-2003 15:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
While we are taking care of Davis, can you get rid of Mr. Levin and his WMD shenanigans!

You are so correct .backs. We've been trying for the last couple of decades! Big Grin
06-17-2003 15:39 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I live in Texas.

06-17-2003 19:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

^ what he said.
06-17-2003 20:49 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

So, which one of you is that Dallas "fan"?

Shocked

Big Grin

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-17-2003 22:49 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

I live near Baltimore, Maryland
06-18-2003 06:33 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I live in Athens, Georgia. Except for a year in Tennessee',I've lived in Georgia all my life.

Well, I went on a summer mission trip to California. It was in the Bakersfield area. The Joshua trees were amazing. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned that my image of Californians gained from the media & Hollywood was largely erroneous. I also learned that others' image of Southerners ganed from the media & Hollywood is equally if not more erroneous. Introductions in nearly every conversation for three months were followed by "you don't have an accent like I thought you would."
06-18-2003 13:55 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Superior WI
on the tip of a big lake I can't remember the name of......
(WE HAVE ACCENTS- BUT NO ONE NOTICES- EH?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-18-2003 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
I live in Athens, Georgia. Except for a year in Tennessee',I've lived in Georgia all my life.

Well, I went on a summer mission trip to California. It was in the Bakersfield area. The Joshua trees were amazing. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned that my image of Californians gained from the media & Hollywood was largely erroneous. I also learned that others' image of Southerners ganed from the media & Hollywood is equally if not more erroneous. Introductions in nearly every conversation for three months were followed by "you don't have an accent like I thought you would."

Cool. The home ov VOL.
06-18-2003 14:57 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I live in Texas.

Where? When I served in the ARMY I was at Ft.Hood TX. 1985-1988. I almost stayed when I got out but chickened out a came back to MICHIGAN. Work wise it was a wise decision. Plus I love Michigan and it's climate,Particularly up north. Oh , Killeen Texas was where FT.HOOD is..

P.S. I used to get into some good local Texas Rock and Roll bands (definitly not Christians) from the 60's. The 13th Floor Elevators being my favorite.
06-18-2003 15:03 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

The Great White North Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
06-18-2003 15:11 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Great! My grandmother is reponsible for bringing the Canadian blood into our family. I have relatives in Ontario and in Medicine Hat Alberta...I may not always agree with the government , but I love the land. Beautiful! Big Grin
06-18-2003 15:14 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Presently I'm in NW Kentucky. Before that I was in SE Illinois (Fairfield). Before that I was schooled in Fort Worth, TX (SWBTS) and before that I was schooled in Dallas (DBU) (both fine institutions sadly panned in that "Hide the Beer" ditty. Before that I grew up in SE Oklahoma. However, for the first tender 6 months of my wee little life, I hailed from Bakersfield, CA (made famous in song by none other than TST. Big Grin
06-18-2003 15:48 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Presently I'm in NW Kentucky. Before that I was in SE Illinois (Fairfield). Before that I was schooled in Fort Worth, TX (SWBTS) and before that I was schooled in Dallas (DBU) (both fine institutions sadly panned in that "Hide the Beer" ditty. Before that I grew up in SE Oklahoma. However, for the first tender 6 months of my wee little life, I hailed from Bakersfield, CA (made famous in song by none other than TST. Big Grin

And I evidently have a phobia of closing my parentheses.Roll Eyes
06-18-2003 15:50 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Superior WI
on the tip of a big lake I can't remember the name of......
(WE HAVE ACCENTS- BUT NO ONE NOTICES- EH?)

must be ONE of those ten thousand MN Lakes, huh???

gee, dont' tell me........i'll get it........

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-18-2003 16:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
quote:

And I evidently have a phobia of closing my parentheses.Roll Eyes

Don't feel too bad . . . you did close a few of them

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-18-2003 16:18 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I have lived most of my life in California, but went to school for two years in Tennessee and three years in Oklahoma. I also lived in Colorado for three years.
06-18-2003 16:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

so you will be at the CA bbq then? Smile

Cool
06-18-2003 16:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Count on it. Smile )
06-18-2003 16:32 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH