Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazarene Crying Towel help
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Nazarene Crying Towel help Eis 04-24-2007 19:01
 RE: Nazarene Crying Towel help Eis 04-25-2007 23:45
 RE: Nazarene Crying Towel help jiminy 04-26-2007 11:59
 RE: Nazarene Crying Towel help Eis 04-26-2007 19:00

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Nazarene Crying Towel help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A friend of mine just bought Nazarene Crying Towel on iTunes, and I'd like her to be able to read Uncle Terry's story in the liner notes. I don't have my copy here at school with me; will someone fill in the rest of the liner notes story where The Lost Dogs website leaves off? Thanks much.

http://www.thelostdogs.com/music/nazarenecryingtowel/
04-24-2007 19:01 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C'mon now, someone has to have their liner notes lying around...it's for a brand new Terry Scott Taylor fan...
04-25-2007 23:45 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have it at home
will do my best to help....

but explekt a few spelking errirs ok?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-26-2007 11:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis

thanks. I actually have someone back home getting it for me now, so I should be set.
04-26-2007 19:00 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH