Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live from Monrovia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live from Monrovia
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Live from Monrovia Theo 09-15-2002 19:42
 RE: Live from Monrovia Jim Muglia 09-15-2002 22:12
 RE: Live from Monrovia arcticsunburn 09-15-2002 23:02
 RE: Live from Monrovia brdhsnyrsoul 09-16-2002 10:16
 RE: Live from Monrovia wes berlin 09-16-2002 14:01
 I have some work for you, Theo! Michelle 09-16-2002 14:23
 Hi Michelle Woggy 09-16-2002 14:34
 Hi back at ya! Michelle 09-16-2002 14:48
 RE: Live from Monrovia brdhsnyrsoul 09-16-2002 15:00
 Let's put it this way... Michelle 09-16-2002 16:17
 Oh, don't they LOVE that? Woggy 09-16-2002 16:37
 RE: Live from Monrovia brdhsnyrsoul 09-16-2002 17:21
 RE: Live from Monrovia Dr Rich 09-16-2002 17:22
 RE: Live from Monrovia brdhsnyrsoul 09-16-2002 17:23
 RE: Live from Monrovia Dr Rich 09-16-2002 17:25
 RE: Live from Monrovia brdhsnyrsoul 09-16-2002 17:36
 I would tell you... Michelle 09-16-2002 18:16
 RE: Live from Monrovia brdhsnyrsoul 09-16-2002 18:25
 Like this? Michelle 09-16-2002 19:08
 RE: Live from Monrovia Andrew 09-16-2002 20:06
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Live from Monrovia Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Everybody,
Down here in sunny California in the home of Wes Berlin! Had a great gig with Jeff Elbel this morning at the Monrovia Vineyard Christian Fellowship. We opened with the Zeller film, Jeff played a couple of tunes (including the tune he recorded for the project--"Return to sender") and then we played "Radio Flyer" together. Then Jeff backed me on "Andrie" and "CAACONAA". After that I played a few more tunes and we called it a day.

The Elbel Family, The Wes Berlin Family, and me with my date (Rob Gray) had lunch together and went our ways. Tomorrow? The BEACH!! It's hard work but I can do this. I know I can do this!! Please pray! Red Face
09-15-2002 19:42 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Jim Muglia
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You rock stars got it made. Just play and have fun, while the fans think you're great. In the meantime a guy like me will probably get fired for incompetency by the end of the week, me being stuck in the computer field (just picture a fish out of water). Aah, being in a band, just sit back and have it made in the shade until the next gig. I'm jealous as heck. Good luck with all of your gigs, etc, though. Is my pecrception correct or no?
Jim
09-15-2002 22:12
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Being in a band is tough work. Whoever tells you otherwise is crazy! I'm not going to go into all the details now, but let's just say that after 2 years we've finally got our first gig at an outreach event. Smile

09-15-2002 23:02 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

It was a great morning in Monrovia. It was nice meeting you, Theo. And you too, Wes Berlin......Thanks for letting me know about the show. Well worth the drive.....And, Wes....those cds you gave me are incredible.....thank you so much. I've been listening to them over and over....great stuff.....

09-16-2002 10:16 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

no problem. it was great that you made it. Big Grin

09-16-2002 14:01 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

I have some work for you, Theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Drive over here and do your thang again this Friday evening!

And to all you SoCal folk -- why not join him? Convoy!
(AZ folk have no excuse whatsoever not to be at the show!)
You can meet BD and iota and lots of other fans.

Shake a Dog's paw! Get a few autographs! Have a great time! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Michelle
09-16-2002 14:23 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hi Michelle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Michelle
Drive over here and do your thang again this Friday evening!

And to all you SoCal folk -- why not join him? Convoy!
(AZ folk have no excuse whatsoever not to be at the show!)
You can meet BD and iota and lots of other fans.

Shake a Dog's paw! Get a few autographs! Have a great time! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Michelle

Just wanted to say HI to another GIRL on this board.

We are so few and far between.

Gee, why don't these guys come to MINNESOTA, huh?????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-16-2002 14:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Hi back at ya! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I may be a girl, but you're still Queen of the Dambed! Big Grin

Michelle
09-16-2002 14:48 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Are you really a girl??????? I'm not convinced...

09-16-2002 15:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Let's put it this way... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a 13 year old son, and I've been mistaken for his big sister three times in the last five years. Guess I need to grow up some day!Baby
09-16-2002 16:17 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, don't they LOVE that? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I have a 13 year old son, and I've been mistaken for his big sister three times in the last five years. Guess I need to grow up some day!Baby

I was out shopping with The Princess - she was about 18 or 19 at the time - and the clerk thought I was her friend. I'm NOT joshing.............this person was serious.

It was delightful to see the look on my daughter's face Smile

Oh, and don't grow up. It's not fun.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-16-2002 16:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ceremonial Kernel

no one confuses me for being my daughters' age (one's 2 and one isn't 1 yet), but it sure is fun to have an excuse to play like a 2-year-old. Love it.....

09-16-2002 17:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

is this the Ken & Michelle?

The Phil & Terry Dvd deal?

09-16-2002 17:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

is this the Ken & Michelle?

The Phil & Terry Dvd deal?

I don't understand....

09-16-2002 17:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

BD's live in the desert DVD of Phil M and Terry was for a Michelle's birthday party.

is this the same gal?

are you?

huh?

09-16-2002 17:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

if any of you guys ever want to share a dvd or two with me....I'm all eyes.....

09-16-2002 17:36 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

I would tell you... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...but then I would have to shoot you!Wink

P.S. Someone tell me how to do the quote thing.

>>>BD's live in the desert DVD of Phil M and Terry was for a Michelle's birthday party.

>>>is this the same gal?

>>>are you?

>>>huh?
09-16-2002 18:16 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

use the quote button in the passage you are wanting to quote.....you can then edit out or add anything you'd like....

09-16-2002 18:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Like this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
use the quote button in the passage you are wanting to quote.....you can then edit out or add anything you'd like....

Thanks for the tutorial!
09-16-2002 19:08 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

And make sure you mention what a great guy Andrew is...

Gee thanks for the compliment Brdman
09-16-2002 20:06 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live from Monrovia

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH