Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » boot level on ebay....vinyl » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page boot level on ebay....vinyl
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 boot level on ebay....vinyl larryl 01-16-2008 12:13
 RE: boot level on ebay....vinyl Ron E 01-16-2008 12:27
 RE: boot level on ebay....vinyl wayneb 01-16-2008 16:08
 RE: boot level on ebay....vinyl dennis 02-07-2008 19:14

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

boot level on ebay....vinyl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://cgi.ebay.com/77s-Daniel-Amos-Larr...1QQcmdZViewItem

Boot Level Artists 1992 from Alternative Records (also known as Stunt Records), compiled by Randall Wade for Not-Right Productions. It was produced by Randy Layton and Tom Gulotta. I was told by another eBayer that only 500 of these LPs were pressed - 400 on black vinyl and 100 on a gray swirled vinyl. This LP is the gray swirled. This record is in MINT condition - it has never been played. The plastic wrap is still around the cover and the LP itself is in the paper liner sheet insert.

Side One:

Mercy Mercy - The 77's
Trust - Two Pound Planet
I Get Around - DA (Daniel Amos Late 1978 Demo)
Beauty of the Innocence - Gloryhouse (Robert Vaughn)
Smokescreen - The 77's
As Long As I Live - DA (Late 1978 Demo)
Side Two:

Good Directions - The 77's
All The Changes - Electric Cowboys
Emotional Tourist - Steve Scott (Rare Dub Version with Interview Before Song)
Writing On The Wall - Son of Luke
Flower In A Hurricane - RV

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 01-16-2008 12:14.

01-16-2008 12:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: boot level on ebay....vinyl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got one of those somewhere, though its the black one.

01-16-2008 12:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the Boot Level CD, which has some of the tracks listed (and several others). However I would really like some of these RV tracks! If anyone buys it and converts it to digital....then perhaps we can trade????

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-16-2008 16:08 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So did anyone here get this? Confused

02-07-2008 19:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » boot level on ebay....vinyl

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH