Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's see how long this lasts...? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's see how long this lasts...?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Let's see how long this lasts...? HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-07-2003 11:46
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? dorfsmith 06-07-2003 11:52
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? JR88 06-07-2003 12:30
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-07-2003 12:53
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? dorfsmith 06-07-2003 13:09
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? servantsteve 06-07-2003 13:11
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? audiori 06-07-2003 13:54
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? EH 06-07-2003 16:43
 Terry Taylor Pro Wrestler JR88 06-07-2003 16:48
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? Mark 06-07-2003 17:08
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? Gamgee 06-07-2003 17:15
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? JR88 06-07-2003 17:20
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? Gamgee 06-07-2003 17:53
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-09-2003 17:01
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-09-2003 17:03
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? skcusnamrac 06-09-2003 17:52
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? Carman 06-09-2003 17:58
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? skcusnamrac 06-09-2003 18:01
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? Gamgee 06-10-2003 15:11
 RE: Let's see how long this lasts...? Gamgee 06-10-2003 15:13

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Let's see how long this lasts...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay , i am back....last time I registered , I was only able to post for a few days then My name was never reconized again...I am now on "high speed" (no , not as in uppers!) and a different service. If you don't see me in awhile, you'll know there was a problem.

I am a huge DA freak! I NEED to fellowship with some other "like" minds...
06-07-2003 11:46 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good to have you back. We are all freaks here. Welcome back to the club.

06-07-2003 11:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome fellow freak Big Grin

I'm freakier Red Face

Big Grin

06-07-2003 12:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

Thanks for the warm welcome....
What is it that makes Terry so darn good with his writting?
I mean the man is a master.. I remember the first DA I heard. I really was not impressed. It was a cassette copy of Vox Humana I purchased at a Bible Book Store. Then later I bought "John Wayne" and "our Personal FavorteS". The rest is history as they say. Oh , by the way I now love Vox...
06-07-2003 12:53 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Terry is brilliant. What else can I say Big Grin

06-07-2003 13:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Terry Taylor- doesn't she sing back-up for Carman?

06-07-2003 13:11 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Carmen Myanta?

Uncle Stonehill

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-07-2003 13:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

No, yer thinkin' of Terry Lynn Taylor...Roll Eyes

06-07-2003 16:43 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Terry Taylor Pro Wrestler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-07-2003 16:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Terry Taylor is brilliant!

06-07-2003 17:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

He was a pretty good wrestler...
06-07-2003 17:15 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

4 Horseman Baby!

Whoooooooo Big Grin

06-07-2003 17:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
4 Horseman Baby!

Whoooooooo Big Grin

Are you a wrestling fan, driver?
06-07-2003 17:53 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
4 Horseman Baby!

Whoooooooo Big Grin

Wrestling blows..
06-09-2003 17:01 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

I don't know. I never noticed his name on my new 12 CD boxed set of Carman.."Essential the Tuxedo Clad Megastar"..You guys would love it..
06-09-2003 17:03 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

I gots me that box set of albums...I specially liked the c-man center fold in the booklet that came with it. Pleased

Gotta love the C-man! (somebody has too)

bunch of taters

skcus
06-09-2003 17:52 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
I gots me that box set of albums...I specially liked the c-man center fold in the booklet that came with it. Pleased

Gotta love the C-man! (somebody has too)

bunch of taters

skcus

Cool

06-09-2003 17:58 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

can you send me an autograffed copy of that picture? maybe a lifesize poster or sumpn?

you the best c-man!

love ya little tater!

skcus
06-09-2003 18:01 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
4 Horseman Baby!

Whoooooooo Big Grin

Wrestling blows..

Tongue
06-10-2003 15:11 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
can you send me an autograffed copy of that picture? maybe a lifesize poster or sumpn?

you the best c-man!

love ya little tater!

skcus

Shouldn't you be posting on the C*rm*n message board? Then again, maybe I should visit there as well... it's been a long time since "the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Superfan" has posted anything about his "completely heterosexual" love for the C-man...
06-10-2003 15:13 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's see how long this lasts...?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH