Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's yer fave, or least fave, Alarma vol? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's yer fave, or least fave, Alarma vol?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

What's yer fave, or least fave, Alarma vol? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't help it, I still love Doppleganger.
03-17-2003 22:52 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can't help it neither.

03-17-2003 22:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

vox.... Cool

Cool
03-17-2003 23:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

It scares me to say but Fearful symmetry is still #1

03-17-2003 23:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Praise Gow-wud!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah 'specially lahks thah Dop'lgangur! When than "Ah Dedn't Builds et fer MEH" comes owwwn, Ah cranks et ta' 'LEVEN!!! Praise Gow-wud!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
03-18-2003 08:51 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I have to say Fearful Symmetry with Vox Humana close behind.

03-18-2003 08:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

next ! next ! next ! next ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you simply cant put a best/worst
to them (or I cant.)
But I will say-very FIRST impressions
(back when I was impressionable)
F to W:

Vox
FS
DG
ialarma!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-18-2003 12:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

1. Doppelganger
2. Fearful Symmetry
3. Vox Humana
4. Alarma

Of course, the order is subject to change at anytime. & all four are in my top ten favorites of all time.
03-18-2003 14:43 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
you simply cant put a best/worst
to them (or I cant.)
But I will say-very FIRST impressions
(back when I was impressionable)
F to W:

Vox
FS
DG
ialarma!

i would agree with that order.... Smile )

Cool
03-18-2003 17:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Alarma! is the best.

03-19-2003 00:03 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
One Weigh Street
unregistered

"Doubleburger" is my fave. With cheese and bacon. "Distance and Direction" is my favorite song on it. Or was that song actaully called "Mustard and Ketchup"?
03-19-2003 01:04
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
1. Doppelganger
2. Fearful Symmetry
3. Vox Humana
4. Alarma

Of course, the order is subject to change at anytime. & all four are in my top ten favorites of all time.

Mine is close to that... but it's a very tough list to make... I just combine them on my overall top 5! Smile

It mostly depends what day it is. I think I listen to DG and Alarma most!

03-19-2003 16:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigboycying

I'm trying to get my sweaty paws on a set right now.
03-19-2003 18:26 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by One Weigh Street
"Doubleburger" is my fave. With cheese and bacon. "Distance and Direction" is my favorite song on it. Or was that song actaully called "Mustard and Ketchup"?

Roll Eyes

Cool
03-19-2003 18:48 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by bigboycying
I can't help it, I still love Doppleganger.

you know it!

Whoa yeah!
03-20-2003 08:09 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

I got mine for $30.00! Pleased

03-22-2003 14:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
1. Doppelganger
2. Fearful Symmetry
3. Vox Humana
4. Alarma

Mine is close to that... but it's a very tough list to make... I just combine them on my overall top 5! Smile

It mostly depends what day it is. I think I listen to DG and Alarma most!

I am not sure if DG is my favorite... I like it a lot. It is the most important of the Alarmas thought.... whatever that means! Wink
dennis

03-24-2003 15:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:

I got mine for $30.00! Pleased

I had to pay 37.50.... Crying

what a bargain!!! Big Grin

Cool
03-24-2003 15:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

way better than $200.00! Shocked

03-24-2003 15:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
way better than $200.00! Shocked

Mad

Cool
03-24-2003 15:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's yer fave, or least fave, Alarma vol?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH