Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avatars? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avatars?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...the pastor's here...
05-21-2003 21:54
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but K9 positively encourages us to drink that crap in the tub?

05-21-2003 22:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

SHEMP!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
How did the Tuxedo Clad Megastar the megastar get an avatar?

Cuz he is a Megastar!

Where you BEEN, boy??????????

Haven't seen your pretty face around here in a long while..........you been hiding on us, huh? i've missed you.

Here's an avatar for you:

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-21-2003 22:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i just saw Mr. Adams statue in front of Fanueil Hall. Why wasn't he holding a beer?

he was hiding it........the pastor was there.......

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-21-2003 22:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:

let's drive to oklahoma! Pleased

Cool
05-22-2003 00:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

let's drive to oklahoma! Pleased

05-23-2003 07:16
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Oh what a beautiful morning!

05-23-2003 11:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Here's a cool site fer Avatars...if you're into that sorta thing...

CLICK HERE: >>>---------------> Avatars Inc.

They're free to cut 'n paste!

05-26-2003 03:14 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I forgot that Joey starred in Oklahoma and Shempy had the part of the old lady in the chair. Good Times Big Grin
05-26-2003 12:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

hehe Big Grin ...

but where's bax? Confused

I'da thunk he'd been there, bein's he's soo dämb artsy fartsy! Tongue

05-26-2003 16:20 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

RE: Avatars? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EH
I know, I know...Avatars are really COOL! Cool

But then the audioriboyz would have to police them, 'cause some avatars are best left outside...Shocked

oh well...why did I even start this thread again? Confused

My duck was made into an x Crying

08-21-2003 21:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

I forgot that Joey starred in Oklahoma and Shempy had the part of the old lady in the chair. Good Times Big Grin

heh heh

08-21-2003 22:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i went to a bar about a week and a half ago where samuel was only 2 bucks on tap, same price as all the other domestics....
guess what i was drinking that night? Pleased

Let me play! Let me play! I wanna guess! Don't tell me, I can get this. I'll bet it's... no, that's not it. Don't tell me, don't tell me...

Ok, tell me...

08-21-2003 22:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avatars?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH