Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite DA Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite DA Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog
Altough it has been over 15 years since I have seen Daniel Amos in concert. I live in So. Cal and back in the day, you could see them almost everyweek end. I have probably seen them at least 50 to 60 times. I remember back around 82 or 83 they played the "Amos and Randy" tour on New Years eve for two years in a row with opening act of Dave Edwards it was the best I've seen them play.

David is still alive and well. He released a great Christmas CD recently. He's in the process of remastering and re-issuing his first two albums. He's a pretty approachable guy.

Reviews and a Conversation of sorts with David go here:
David Edwards reviews

David's Official Site

03-21-2002 17:05 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is good to know. I have been on the web site but it has been a while, I will check it out. Thanks for the info.
Bulldog. Big Grin
03-22-2002 06:57 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I've never seen DA live, so stop bragging to the rest of us about "where you saw them" and "how many times"!!!Mad

Yes, yes, I must agree.

Regards,
Gus-ttt
(tea totaling today...)

P.S. Yes, yes, I know... all the more reason to go to the Dogs concert in Tacoma (the armpit of washington state...)

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

03-22-2002 10:20 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Melodyland is a heck of a land! Ronald Reagan is a heck of a man! Pleased

11-19-2002 20:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

A very old thread

11-19-2002 20:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
never seen DA either, but I have seen TST. I also saw Black Sabbath a couple years ago... now that was a show!!

I also really liked Wilco live Smile

This is an old thread! I have seen DA live and it was a great show, even if they didn't play "william blake" like they did at C'Stone! Big Grin

11-20-2002 16:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
never seen DA either, but I have seen TST. I also saw Black Sabbath a couple years ago... now that was a show!!

I also really liked Wilco live Smile

This is an old thread! I have seen DA live and it was a great show, even if they didn't play "william blake" like they did at C'Stone! Big Grin

I still never have seen DA. I saw Terry & Friends twice. Maybe someday...But I have seen Zimmy twice!

11-20-2002 16:13 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

You'll love it! When I saw DA it was more of a Terry & Friends and Tim, Terry & Rob were the only DA members there, no Ed or Greg! (Or Jerry for that matter!)

I have seen Zimmy four time! Pleased

11-20-2002 16:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
You'll love it! When I saw DA it was more of a Terry & Friends and Tim, Terry & Rob were the only DA members there, no Ed or Greg! (Or Jerry for that matter!)

I have seen Jerry once with Terry and Ed was there both times. Tim was there both times too. I never have seen Greg with Terry. Skinny was there both times!

Have you ever seen Johnny in concert?

11-20-2002 16:31 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

I have seen Jerry once with Terry and Ed was there both times. Tim was there both times too. I never have seen Greg with Terry. Skinny was there both times!

Skinny was there when I saw him!
No, I almost saw Johnny 6 years ago, but did not have the cash! Crying He has not toured since! Crying

11-20-2002 16:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

No, I almost saw Johnny 6 years ago, but did not have the cash! Crying He has not toured since! Crying

I am praying that I get a chance to see him before he dies.

11-20-2002 16:37 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am praying that I get a chance to see him before he dies.

Have you heard the new CD? I have heard it, but will not own it until Santa Patti comes thru! Wink

He sounds like he is a bit rough! His voice sounds kinda like Richard Harris in the new Harry Potter movie! Crying

11-20-2002 16:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I have not heard it yet. I want it for Christmas too. It's sad to see ones heros grow old and frail.

11-20-2002 16:40 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
A very old thread

Look at all the replies! This was a good one to bring back! Melodyland is a heck of a land!!! Big Grin

11-20-2002 17:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You did a good job Joey!

11-20-2002 20:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I have not heard it yet. I want it for Christmas too. It's sad to see ones heros grow old and frail.

yup.
it sucks! Frown

11-21-2002 13:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i can't remember dates, but there was one in San Francisco about 15 years ago that was great...with a conga line going throught the bathroom even. i think Terry lead it.

There was a Disneyland concert in the HD era when they were still wearing hats and singing "Happily Married Man."

Two great Knott's Berry Farm concerts in the late 80's with lots of Larry Norman jokes and a great skit on William Blake.

About 5 concerts at Cornerstone over the past 10 years...oops have to go
11-21-2002 15:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Never seen DA live.

11-21-2002 15:42 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

It would have been cool to have gone to the one where they bought pizza for everyone! Big Grin

11-22-2002 10:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i missed it by a year.

it was at the same SF venue as where the conga line formed the next year.
11-22-2002 12:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite DA Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH