Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Message Board Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Message Board Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Haaaaaaaa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"thankx audiori...thank you so much!"
HA! I can see it. This beautiful new board will go up and mulititudes will be groaning and lamenting the days of the old board--this one. Some are still lamenting yellow screens (whatever they were called).

we're beautiful around here, DAmb it! Big Grin
07-30-2003 15:49 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

......and then I'd have to kick yo ass...........er sumthin.............

Now Woggy, I'm married.

Roll Eyes

Evil

Tongue
[/QUOTE]

So???????????? what does that have to do with me kickin' yo ass? Is she BIGGER 'n me, and will beat me up er sumthin, huh? Think she can TAKE me??????????????

WELLL...........we'll just SEE, won't we?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-30-2003 15:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my.
07-30-2003 15:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Woggy & Mrs. Squid!!

~Groucho~
07-30-2003 15:55 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

So, will we lose everything from THIS board? Is this a whole new fresh start, or just an upgrade of what we already have. Cuz there's a lot of history here, ya know (as well as our rankings.......which we're SO proud of!)

We'll try to keep everything.. if we can get the update to work the way its supposed to - it should keep all of the member info, rankings, threads, etc. (Of course, I won't shed too many tears if we accidentally lose a few "Dump" threads along the way...)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2003 15:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Oh my.

do I scare ya, Theo?

'member, I had two brother and five sisters, and an alcoholic husband..................I can be mean when I have to be Smile Smile

07-30-2003 15:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

AMEN!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:

So, will we lose everything from THIS board? Is this a whole new fresh start, or just an upgrade of what we already have. Cuz there's a lot of history here, ya know (as well as our rankings.......which we're SO proud of!)

We'll try to keep everything.. if we can get the update to work the way its supposed to - it should keep all of the member info, rankings, threads, etc. (Of course, I won't shed too many tears if we accidentally lose a few "Dump" threads along the way...)

in FACT, you could probably dump a bunch of old threads, and we wouldn't miss 'em much...............the ones no one has touched in months, why keep em? But I suppose that's hard to pick and choose which ones to keep, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck, and THANKS.

are YOU guys going to any of these BBQ events??????

07-30-2003 16:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm just excited! Shocked

I wanna watch the cat fight. Will mud be involved!

HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahah a Big Grin
07-30-2003 16:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

oh theo.

07-30-2003 16:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

of course there will.

07-30-2003 16:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

cat fight at the MN BBQ?

does the commander know about this?
07-30-2003 16:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

Ahhh...it's good to be back...

though, I was just startin' to get used to the BDmb...Tongue

07-30-2003 16:13 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Don't sound shocked, Wes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remember when...? Ooops.

Never mind... Red Face
07-30-2003 16:13 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Tastes great! Mad

Less filling!Mad

~Groucho~
07-30-2003 16:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:

are YOU guys going to any of these BBQ events??????

Yes. Yes, we are.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2003 17:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

I'm bringing the old board up again for a while until we can figure out whats going on. We may not be able to try again until next week.

Anyone know when they are going to try the update again?

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 16:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

AUDIORI Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tomorrow. Seattle (Auburn actually). Be there. Come to the gig! Be there...

Aside from subliminal messages to J&E, how about an Audiori board or at least separate line of posting just to honor them? Big Grin
08-06-2003 16:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Tomorrow. Seattle (Auburn actually). Be there. Come to the gig! Be there...

Hmm, unlikely.. we just got back into town from CA. Wish we could though.

quote:

Aside from subliminal messages to J&E, how about an Audiori board or at least separate line of posting just to honor them? Big Grin

I'm afraid to even think about what would be posted on that board...

08-06-2003 16:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

On the update....

We have a real busy weekend ahead of us, but once all of that is out of the way we'll try again.

08-06-2003 16:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

"You said it would be here today, why isn't it? Can you call my post office for me and tell them to hand deliver it to me and peal off the plastic and put it into my machine please."

Thanks for the two cds of Prickly Heat, I'll pass one along to an unsuspecting victim.

08-06-2003 16:40 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Message Board Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH