Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Canadian Gig For AAR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Canadian Gig For AAR 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You had us worried, Bret, very worried.
09-16-2003 09:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do what I can.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-16-2003 10:10 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Wes, oddly enough, I have my grandma's old feather bed. It's pretty big ...

09-16-2003 10:51 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

It'd hold eight kids 'n' four hound dogs
And a piggy Jevon stole from the shed

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bret: 09-16-2003 11:21.

09-16-2003 11:21 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Sadly we don't have a shed out back, however, we often nab the neighbour's dog. That and the fortyeleven sheep.

09-16-2003 12:41 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
No shed?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No shed, man... hmmm...

No shed?

Hmmmm... No shed, man...

So...where do you go to...I dunno...discipline the kids? Or whatever? Roll Eyes
09-17-2003 10:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: No shed?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
No shed?
So...where do you go to...I dunno...discipline the kids? Or whatever? Roll Eyes

You ain't leavin' till you finished with smokin' all them cig-rets!

...and when you done be sure to cut me a switch! Shocked

09-17-2003 10:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

ahh now... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rich is somebody who can read between the lines--spacious lines! Cool

By the way, I'm putting together a set list for this BC show and I'm getting fairly excited about it. I'm jamming in a good number of TST numbers. They're tunes that have become special to me during the last two years while traveling with the Dogs--either just from hearing them in one context after another, or from actually having had the pleasure of performing them with one or more of the guys.

Most of my stuff is fairly tear jerky so I had to draw humor from somewhere!!!!! Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 09-17-2003 10:39.

09-17-2003 10:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I wouldn't worry too much about the humour part, Theo you saw the set list I sent to your work e-mail, I'm pairing it down and trying to interject more "real" songs that don't involve animals or dead musicians.

This should be fun

In lieu of a shed we had a woodpile on the side of the house ...

09-17-2003 11:01 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Stu Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is my late day at work, so I don't get up there 'till noon. Also, my new computer up there didn't have email up and running yesterday so I haven't seen your list yet. But I wouldn't scale it down. Have fun!

As for the woodpile, I'm sure that'll be enough for Wes. ???? Roll Eyes
09-17-2003 11:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: ahh now... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Rich is somebody who can read between the lines--spacious lines! Cool

read between the what?

huh???

who??

wha????

09-17-2003 14:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

RE: Stu Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

As for the woodpile, I'm sure that'll be enough for Wes.

aaaaaarrrrrgh matey.

09-17-2003 18:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

09-17-2003 18:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Wes, would you like, be the emcee guy?

"Ladies and gentlement, children of all ages, welcome to the show, hey are there any anniversaries out there tonight? Ma'am I must say you look lovely this evening, (looking at the daughter) I see you brought your sister along."

You could do a glowing introduction for Theo, gush and make him blush and all that. As for the Banos, the less said the better. I guess you could mention that I've got a day pass, and that I'm feeling much better thank you very much. The voices aren't nearly as loud as they ... what? Get an ax? Okay ...

Whew

Also, I need someone to pour drinks and act as bouncer at the door. We've got some Hell's Angels next door ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Stuart Pedasso: 09-17-2003 18:33.

09-17-2003 18:25 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin
09-17-2003 18:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Big Grin

09-17-2003 18:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

That's funny... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A few weeks ago I was asked to play a reunion gig out in the toolies with the band I used to tour with in the early 80s. Big huge kegger with LOADS of bikers there. The bikers and the squids--those were the two fan groups that loved us most.

At any rate, go ahead and invite 'em. It'll just seem like old times! Big Grin
09-17-2003 18:51 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Squids? Shocked

Come now, you must draw the line somewhere.
09-17-2003 18:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The squids out in Bremerton WA, who worked the battle ships and the Nuclear Wessles--they love us! Cool
09-17-2003 18:56 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh, i thought they were DAMB squids, a much more pernicious variety i'm sure.
09-17-2003 18:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Canadian Gig For AAR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH