Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite DA Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite DA Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've never seen DA live.

Crying

11-22-2002 12:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying

i think i'd rather be a virgin, Mark.

but don't tell the goat lady...
11-22-2002 12:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

But Jim might be happy

11-22-2002 12:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

true...

BUT DO I EXIST TO MAKE THAT MAN HAPPY??!?
11-22-2002 12:29 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Uuhhhhh

NO!

11-22-2002 12:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

what a relief! Big Grin
11-22-2002 13:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I saw the lost dogs once after their first CD came out, but that's been my only opportunity to see Mr. Taylor.

11-22-2002 16:29 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I saw the lost dogs once after their first CD came out, but that's been my only opportunity to see Mr. Taylor.

I saw the Lost Dogs, but it was a duo, Mike & Terry.

11-24-2002 14:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i saw them as a trio once when they were still a quartet.

it was the first time we drove all the way to Cornerstone. Terry was ill and stayed in Ca. we were very disappointed at first but were then positively overwhelmed by the cornerstone experience. Adam Again was amazing that year.
11-24-2002 15:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Crying

Shocked

11-24-2002 15:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I've only seen DA twice.

1st: At Westmont College; early '80's; Alarma material. (They played "I'm On Your Team" and said it would be on their next album.) I was blown away by Jerry Chamberlain on guitar; he's still my favorite DA guitarist. Every song he played on I liked it the first time I heard it.

Last, and best overall: The Amos and Randy Show; also early 80's. What can you say about seeing your top two favorites, and not just 'singly' but together! Wow!Smile )
11-27-2002 03:51 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

wow! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Crying

Shocked

11-27-2002 10:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
i saw them as a trio once when they were still a quartet.

it was the first time we drove all the way to Cornerstone. Terry was ill and stayed in Ca. we were very disappointed at first but were then positively overwhelmed by the cornerstone experience. Adam Again was amazing that year.

DA without Terry?
Who sang???

11-27-2002 10:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DA without Terry. That's an oxymoron.

11-27-2002 11:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i am not a moron! just a little slow...

it was the Dogs (were the Dogs?), not DA.
11-27-2002 15:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

ahhh - you saw a different three-legged dog.

11-27-2002 15:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

u r right doggone it.
11-27-2002 15:20 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Crying

Shocked

That does sound bad, Mark, if ya think about it too long...

11-27-2002 16:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
morimoto
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-10-2002

I saw Da/Swirling Eddies in concert one time in'90 at Cornerstone. The first half was the Eddies followed by the DA set. It was the first year of the Eddies. Terry & Co. came out all dressed in thier own costumes. I remember Terry wearing a really big hat, and I think Rob wore a dress and Mctaggart was some sort of caveman, can't remember what the others were. After that set they changed clothes and did an amazing DA set. Randy Stonehill came on stage to sing the Animal's song "we gotta get out of this place" with the band because it was so hot in that metal building.
11-27-2002 17:32 morimoto is offline Send an Email to morimoto Search for Posts by morimoto Add morimoto to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Crying

Shocked

That does sound bad, Mark, if ya think about it too long...

What's thinking?

11-27-2002 19:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite DA Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH