Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
And... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And to think, this thread began with such loftier ideals and mission.
Lust for titles and stars has corrupted me. sigh Frown
08-31-2002 10:17 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-09-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY'S ANGELS' RECORDS
"COME AS A CHILD OR NOT AT ALL" CD RELEASE PARTY & CONCERT
NOVEMBER 15, 2002
Doors open @ 7:00 PM Concert begins @ 7:30 PM
NW CHURCH OF CHRIST
SEATTLE (SHORELINE) WA

TICKETS GO ON SALE AS OF TODAY, AUGUST 28, 2002, AT THE WEBSTORE OF
WWW.ANDYSANGELS.ORG
TICKETS ARE $8.00/SINGLE
BUT THEY ARE $7.00/ea WHEN YOU PURCHASE GROUPS OF TWO OR MORE

THE PARTY WILL FEATURE:
AN OPENING FILM ABOUT THE PROJECT BY EDEN Z FILMS
THEO
MICHAEL ROE
TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR
DERRI DOUGHERTY
THE LOST DOGS
*and, of course, free festive treats, as was provided at the first AAR
concert last December.

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BY USING THE PAYPAL SYSTEM AT THE WEBSITE
OR SEND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR YOUR TICKETS TO:
"TICKETS"
ANDY'S ANGELS' RECORDS
1109-3rd Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds really cool... I'll try to come.

But I'm an idiot. I cannot find the page at andys angels to buy tickets.

Thanks
N. Cog
09-09-2002 12:40 N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe is offline Send an Email to N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe Search for Posts by N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe Add N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

raspberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to all you
west coasters-who get to see this!
The book is a very touching and uplifting story.
I will anxiously await the next phase.
JimIny CricKEt
09-09-2002 12:44 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's just in the store - the first item - way up on top....

09-09-2002 12:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm a west coaster - but I can't get all the way up to Seattle. I only wish - I'm about as far away as you can get and still be on the left coast....

09-09-2002 12:45 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

purchasing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you go to www.andysangels.org there are two ways to the purchasing page:
1. Click on Webstore/donate and you're there or
2. Click on the picture of the ticket at the bottom right of the homepage and it'll take you there too.

Sure wish I could tour a bit more this Fall--love this time of year and I'd love to see more of my country and e-friends during the Autumn. But hopefully there'll be a Bleak Mid-Winter tour Big Grin and I'll get to see more of everything then.

As for the Release Party/Concert, I'm hoping for about two more special guests to make the scene too!

I leave for LA this Friday for the show in Monrovia. I'm very excited. Then there'll be some studio time with Jeff Elbel for my Christmas CD. Then Chandler and Albuquerque. Then back to LA for mix and master of the Xmas deal with Rob Watson. Then home. All my personal gigs are in the NW through Christmas then. Please pray for my wife and children--just a quickie--for the time we'll be apart!
Thankx!
09-09-2002 13:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ceremonial Kernel

See you in Monrovia _-_-_-_

09-09-2002 13:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Sweet! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't wait!
09-09-2002 13:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Wish I could be there, but alas, it is too far away.

09-09-2002 21:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Wish I could be there, but alas, it is too far away.

let me sweeten the pot a bit…..

anyone who shows up for theo’s little show at our little church will receive free of charge…let me repeat free of charge …the dec. 8 concert on cdr . It is 2 discs that feature aaron sprinke, theo, mike roe and uncle terry . this is a one time deal, when theo leaves monrovia the masters go with him.

so, let’s recap….you either drive your car or take a train or fly or take a bus or ride your unicycle to monrovia and go to the vineyard christian fellowship at 9:30 am . when you get there you will be blessed by theo (and jeff) and you will have a beautiful parting gift. the only thing I ask is that you let me know that you are coming so I can burn the cdrs(1 per personSmile ).
peace to all,
-john

09-10-2002 16:13 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm coming - you had better believe it - that pot is sweet.....

09-10-2002 16:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

anyone who shows up for theo’s little show at our little church will receive free of charge…let me repeat free of charge …the dec. 8 concert on cdr . It is 2 discs that feature aaron sprinke, theo, mike roe and uncle terry . this is a one time deal, when theo leaves monrovia the masters go with him.

Still can't make it, but I've got the dvd. Pleased

09-10-2002 16:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

how the heck do you guys get this stuff

I only have the "official" stuffCrying

09-10-2002 16:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

me too, but i'll be thereSmile

09-10-2002 17:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Bootlegs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What constitutes an allowable bootleg has been covered here and on the DADL a good number of times. The Audiori have checked in to clarify from time to time.

The only point I wish to reference in response to "Where do you guys get this stuff?" is that it must be free. It must be a trade or given away. The cost of the material (e.g.physical CD, postage, etc) can be exchanged, but the music must be free.

Just like brother Berlin said, "IT'S FREE!" So...see ya there and you'll have some official bootleg! Big Grin
09-10-2002 17:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'd love to be there, but unfortunately it's too far away.

09-10-2002 17:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-09-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
if you go to www.andysangels.org there are two ways to the purchasing page:
1. Click on Webstore/donate and you're there or
2. Click on the picture of the ticket at the bottom right of the homepage and it'll take you there too.

Sure wish I could tour a bit more this Fall--love this time of year and I'd love to see more of my country and e-friends during the Autumn. But hopefully there'll be a Bleak Mid-Winter tour Big Grin and I'll get to see more of everything then.

As for the Release Party/Concert, I'm hoping for about two more special guests to make the scene too!

I leave for LA this Friday for the show in Monrovia. I'm very excited. Then there'll be some studio time with Jeff Elbel for my Christmas CD. Then Chandler and Albuquerque. Then back to LA for mix and master of the Xmas deal with Rob Watson. Then home. All my personal gigs are in the NW through Christmas then. Please pray for my wife and children--just a quickie--for the time we'll be apart!
Thankx!

Monrovia is a very dangerous country. Whatever you do, don't drink the water. And DON'T, DON'T, DON'T talk to any Monrovian women! I've heard you can get all sorts of nasty diseases just talking to them.

Regards,
N. Cog
09-10-2002 18:27 N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe is offline Send an Email to N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe Search for Posts by N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe Add N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

getting excited Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Everyone,

I'm getting excited about this concert. It's only a couple days away now! Yipee!

Well, I had a hard time finding the directions to the Northwet Church of Christ.

But I did at last find it.

So, here, for the edification of all is a link to the address entry over at yahoo.

NW Church of Christ

I hope that's the right place. Is that the right place, Theo?????

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

11-12-2002 10:33 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

directions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you who are tring to find the place, here's some directions...

From SPOKANE!

Hey Joey, you still live in Spokane? Only 11 turns, buddy-boy, I hope we see you there!!!!

directions from spokane

Cheers!

Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

11-12-2002 10:35 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
For those of you who are tring to find the place, here's some directions...

From SPOKANE!

Hey Joey, you still live in Spokane? Only 11 turns, buddy-boy, I hope we see you there!!!!

directions from spokane

Cheers!

Gus

It's a pretty straight trip, but still almost 300 miles... It's on a Friday night and I can't get the day off work. Crying I will be calling all my friends in the Seattle area that aren't on the damb or dadl to remind them about it though! Big Grin

11-12-2002 10:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH