Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Seattle List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seattle List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Seattle List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A quick note to let you all know that we're proud to have Jeff Elbel join
the list of performers for the Seattle CD Release Party/Concert in November.
Also in attendance will be JT Feavel--wouldn't be right without him there.

If there are any more special guests, we'll keep you posted!

Theo Big Grin
09-09-2002 20:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info Theo. You always keep us so well informed.

09-09-2002 20:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo

If there are any more special guests, we'll keep you posted!

Theo Big Grin

Well, I'll be there! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

09-11-2002 23:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
ahh yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And lets not forget
MEAN MR. JOEY Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
rock on Cool
09-12-2002 01:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
And lets not forget
rock on Cool

I'm really not mean.... Frown but I will be there. Smile )

09-12-2002 09:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No, like bad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mean, Joey... you know... like bad! That is good! you know...
Wink
09-12-2002 10:22 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Hey Theo, how about we have some sort of damb/dadl get together before or after the show??? I promise we'll keep the bathtub gin out of the picture... Pleased

09-12-2002 11:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

only if you come to monrovia for the show on sundayBig Grin

09-12-2002 12:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
only if you come to monrovia for the show on sundayBig Grin

Well.... will there really be taquitos and green sauce??? Big Grin

09-12-2002 12:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Will there be?

09-12-2002 12:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

could be. olvera street isn't that far from hereSmile

09-12-2002 12:16 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Taquitos are good.... Mark, you gonna meet me there??? Wink

09-12-2002 12:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

I would love to meet you there and taquitos are great. It's just too far to go.

09-12-2002 12:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I would love to meet you there and taquitos are great. It's just too far to go.

Yeah, the sad part is I was there a month ago, met Wes Berlin in person, and he told me about the show then... Crying I will be at the Seattle show with the Lost Dogs though. Pleased

09-12-2002 12:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

The Lost Dogs are coming to San Antonio and The Woodlands, which is just north of Houston the week of September 22. The problem is they will be in either city in the middle of the week. San Antonio would be 2 1/2 - 3 hours away depending upon where in San Antonio it will be. It would take 4 hours away just to get to The Woodlands. So unfortunately it does not look like I will be able to attend either. I have a great aunt and uncle who live in The Woodlands that I could stay with. I would have to take off work both Thursday and Friday and leave my wife at home with 3 children. She couldn't take off and my daughter couldn't miss school. My wife would not be happy if I went and left her at home. I'm so disappointed. If only they could swing down to Corpus Christi. Maybe I could come up with something.

Crying

09-12-2002 12:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

So fly up to Seattle in November! Pleased

09-12-2002 13:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Big, little Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yah!! Come on up and over! We'll have a BIG STINKIN' GET TOGETHER OF OUR LITTLE FAMILY!! Big Grin
09-12-2002 14:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
And lets not forget
rock on Cool

Or MEAN JOE GREEN!
09-12-2002 14:54 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-09-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Hey Theo, how about we have some sort of damb/dadl get together before or after the show??? I promise we'll keep the bathtub gin out of the picture... Pleased

Hey, maybe you could get more people to show up if you DIDN'T! Smile

~Cog
09-13-2002 12:53 N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe is offline Send an Email to N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe Search for Posts by N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe Add N-cog-nEEEEEEEE-toooooooe to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

You'd have a huge crowd if you offered free bathtub gin

09-13-2002 12:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Seattle List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH