Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY'S ANGELS' RECORDS
"COME AS A CHILD OR NOT AT ALL" CD RELEASE PARTY & CONCERT
NOVEMBER 15, 2002
Doors open @ 7:00 PM Concert begins @ 7:30 PM
NW CHURCH OF CHRIST
SEATTLE (SHORELINE) WA

TICKETS GO ON SALE AS OF TODAY, AUGUST 28, 2002, AT THE WEBSTORE OF
WWW.ANDYSANGELS.ORG
TICKETS ARE $8.00/SINGLE
BUT THEY ARE $7.00/ea WHEN YOU PURCHASE GROUPS OF TWO OR MORE

THE PARTY WILL FEATURE:
AN OPENING FILM ABOUT THE PROJECT BY EDEN Z FILMS
THEO
MICHAEL ROE
TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR
DERRI DOUGHERTY
THE LOST DOGS
*and, of course, free festive treats, as was provided at the first AAR
concert last December.

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BY USING THE PAYPAL SYSTEM AT THE WEBSITE
OR SEND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR YOUR TICKETS TO:
"TICKETS"
ANDY'S ANGELS' RECORDS
1109-3rd Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-29-2002 10:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

come as a child Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I keep hearing about this Come As A Child CD, but what is it exactly? Is it a CD of one band, or is it a compilation CD?
08-29-2002 11:30 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry I can't make this one Theo Frown

But I will see you and the Dogs in Sept!!

BD Big Grin

08-29-2002 11:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

BD Big Grin

I will make this show. See you there Theo and any other Seattle area folks. Pleased

08-29-2002 14:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Who is Theo? Does he really play with the Lost Dogs? Am I supposed to know the answer to these questions?

08-29-2002 15:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Who is Theo? Does he really play with the Lost Dogs? Am I supposed to know the answer to these questions?

Go here for the full story...

08-29-2002 15:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Touching Story.

08-29-2002 15:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I just ordered the single and Theo's Logic. I'm looking forward to the full release.... cool website. Very touching story

08-29-2002 15:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

Wow, that is a touching story. Very good cause, too.
08-29-2002 16:13 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

BD Big Grin

I will make this show. See you there Theo and any other Seattle area folks. Pleased

I may come too... Seattle is not far from where I live...
08-29-2002 17:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

It's worth the drive to see the Dogs! Big Grin

don't miss 'em if you have the chance to go!

BD

08-29-2002 17:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm looking forward to the CD. Thanks Theo for all your work.

08-29-2002 20:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Thankx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's really cool to watch and I'm honored by how the wonderful DAmb people jump aboard and answer the questions.
To be honest, I'm warmed each and every time a person simply inquires. The compilation album is nearing completion and I'm beginning to allow myself to really let my excitement go. It's been quite difficult being patient. For those of you who were inquiring, let me steer you in directions that answer questions and make money for CF research:
1. http://www.andysangels.org [great work, Rich Brimer!]
2. the book, "The Father Loves The Son"
3. the single releases from "CAACONAA"
4. the full compilation release "CAACONAA"

Thankx again for the support (pure and undefiled, as well as the warm words which always go a long ways as well).

Wait 'till you see Todd Zeller's (eden-z films) short movie on the project and Andrew. Wow! Hope to make it available somehow (perhaps CD-ROM on the comp. CD--we'll see).

As far as compilation goes, I don't know that a list is out anywhere. But here are a few:
Me Big Grin
Terry Taylor
Lost Dogs
Daniel Amos
The Choir
Jeff Elbel
Rikki Michelle
Eve Sellis
Plankeye
Presidents of the United States
Randy Stonehill
and more... Big Grin Big Grin
08-30-2002 12:34 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ceremonial Kernel

Wow - I'd buy it anyway, but so much more rewarding to know it's going to such a good cause

08-30-2002 13:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

You do have quite the list list of players for this project!

I'm glad things are moving along for you Andy's Angels.

BD

08-30-2002 13:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Sounds like it'll be a damb party! Pleased

08-30-2002 13:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

Theo travels, too! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You don't have to live in WA to see Theo in concert. He'll be playing in So. Cal, AZ, and NM in September. If that's STILL too far, check out the Lost Dogs' tour schedule for a town near you. You can contact the promoter and say you'd like to see Theo open for the Dogs. Bring the damb Theo party to your town! Big Grin

Michelle
08-30-2002 14:12 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

If Theo's playing in Southern CA, could we request the Lost Dogs to open for him?? Now that would be cool.

08-30-2002 15:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Hey now!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Now! Don't jinkx me with such irreverent statements! I think the "opening act" to "main act" paradigm is just fine where it is!!

However! Thankx, Michelle, for the plug!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
08-30-2002 15:48 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Congrats Theo, mucho congrats.
LK-9

08-30-2002 19:15 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SEATTLE, CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH