Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue James 02-18-2009 19:36
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue audiori 02-18-2009 19:58
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue James 02-18-2009 20:03
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue colorblind 02-19-2009 11:49
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue wayneb 03-06-2009 22:55
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue diesel8019 03-16-2009 13:10
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue Jimmy Brown 03-17-2009 13:16
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue ftg3plus4 03-17-2009 14:01
 RE: Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue wakachiwaka 03-17-2009 17:34

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does the reissued version in the webstore have an actual inlay with the original liner notes, or is it blank inside?
02-18-2009 19:36 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has the credits, etc.. but not Brian Quincy's track-by-track notes. Those will be added to the site at some point.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-18-2009 19:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by James
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool. Thank you, sir.
02-18-2009 20:03 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

I'd like to read them too...
The album is a HIT by the way!!!

02-19-2009 11:49 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I will have to check my original copy to see what the liner notes say....ok just did so!

This is one of the few CD inserts I spilled coffee on...so mine is original in more ways than one. I think I will listen to that mix of "Catch That Angel" for the differences.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-06-2009 22:55 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
diesel8019 diesel8019 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

my copy has notes on each song, some lyrics and a write up by Brian Quincy (spelled Qunicy in the sig) Newcomb. so i guess mine is a 1990 orig.

will forever be an awesome! release.... reminds me of the greatness of outdoor elvis.

best version of BIG GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-16-2009 13:10 diesel8019 is offline Search for Posts by diesel8019 Add diesel8019 to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

I bought it the first time I saw it in a store because it was a chance to have "Soon" on CD. Then I found out that my cheap, portable CD player had trouble counting high enough to reliably reach the track.
03-17-2009 13:16 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
I bought it the first time I saw it in a store because it was a chance to have "Soon" on CD. Then I found out that my cheap, portable CD player had trouble counting high enough to reliably reach the track.

Interesting... I had a CD player (the old-fashioned kind that stayed in the entertainment center with the cassette deck & turntable!) that would play tracks above a certain number OK, but it wouldn't display their number & you couldn't include them when programming.

I wonder what your player would have done with the CD version of Petra's 1985 live album (31 tracks, IIRC)?

03-17-2009 14:01 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by ftg3plus4
I wonder what your player would have done with the CD version of Petra's 1985 live album (31 tracks, IIRC)?

Mine would spontaneously self-destruct 3 bars into John Lawry's "Jesus" solo - but that's not due to issues with the player...Wink
03-17-2009 17:34 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Question about Miracle Faith Telethon reissue

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH