Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel Review At AMG » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazarene Crying Towel Review At AMG
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

crikey!
07-14-2003 13:23 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its been said
opinions are like butts-
everyone has one and they all stink!
I used to NOT ever read reviews- cuz I was even more opinionated than those "guys" - and we all love BQN cuz he likes DA (though I thihk he was/is a very fair- and in depth CCM reviewer)
I dont see a movie cause it gets a two thumbs up-there have been some best pictures that I thought were horrid (still do)but I've learned to read between the lines- why did they feel a certain way in their "rating" then take the advise (thats all it is kids) and explore yourself.

btw- anybody want a bunch of crappy Captain Beefheart music?
(jk)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 13:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

no thanks. Smile )
07-14-2003 13:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

lol!

07-14-2003 13:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Beefheart + Meatloaf - a match made in .....?
07-14-2003 14:09 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

my arteries!!!

07-14-2003 14:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel Review At AMG

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH