Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Commander's DA Cover Band To Play! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Commander's DA Cover Band To Play! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Song set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
Any song you just gotta hear? (Dale - no unabridged list please!) You know, one or two favorites?

oh, sorry Big Grin

how about these three Pleased

Sanctuary
Hole In The World
Joel

08-25-2003 09:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A Real Fan With A Real Job, With A Real Daughter, Who Just Got Real Married,
To My New Real So-In-Law, So Get Off My Real Back.

Let's Compare Vaults.........

And The Winner Is Commander Cote

The Wedding was wonderful, I couldn't be happier. Great new son-in-law who is a pretty DAmb good guitar player. It would be quite a task to convert him to DA, LD, SE, as he's into his own thing. But, you never know, heck, who thought my wife would convert?
08-25-2003 09:50 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

The Wedding was wonderful, I couldn't be happier. Great new son-in-law who is a pretty DAmb good guitar player. It would be quite a task to convert him to DA, LD, SE, as he's into his own thing. But, you never know, heck, who thought my wife would convert?

Good to Hear ! Smile

08-25-2003 09:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Re: Cc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
would love to set the day (evening) aside. Am sure I can get woggy to jump on board if shes free..and maybe anyone else.
Is it all DA stuff? - or is it a grab bag? Either way sounds cool.....
But be sure that we have a "meeting" that way I can write it off as a business expense (jk)

Keep us posted!
(We could really consider a "trade session" too - that was discussed a bit.......)- purge your doubles......and all those old Tee shirts that will never fit again....

I wanna go........I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always free Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-25-2003 21:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The music played will be all Terry Taylor related music, probably around 90%
DA, 8% Lost Dogs, and 2% TT, SE.
08-25-2003 21:49 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
The music played will be all Terry Taylor related music, probably around 90%
DA, 8% Lost Dogs, and 2% TT, SE.

Any Neverhood songs?

I hum those for hours after hearing them. Smile

08-25-2003 21:53 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Never, well, maybe in the hood, but, not this time.
08-26-2003 05:12 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

Roll Eyes

Tongue Wink

08-26-2003 09:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Slappedhard and I have been talking about November 1, and, I think it's going to be great. We're picking out some hot DA numbers to play. Yeah Baby!
08-28-2003 21:46 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

November 1 is a good day..........think we'll have snow by then??

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-28-2003 22:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Smile

You WiLL !!! Tongue

but, we southern'ers won't Roll Eyes

so put on the snow tires & come on down... Smile

08-28-2003 23:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! The "S" Word???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Smile

watch your mouth! Shocked

08-29-2003 07:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

RE: Song set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Any song you just gotta hear? (Dale - no unabridged list please!) You know, one or two favorites?

oh, sorry Big Grin

how about these three Pleased

Sanctuary
Hole In The World
Joel

I will put it before the guys! Thanks!
09-01-2003 00:05 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Divine Instant! Cool

I do believe that's on the list!
09-02-2003 15:00 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! RE: Song set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Divine Instant! Cool

I do believe that's on the list!

Hooray!
That would be fun to hear any of those dfbb tunes! Cool

09-02-2003 15:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Good Evening Everyone
The DA cover band has finally got a name, it's Mortal Coil (I'm not sure where we got that from). We've been working hard on around 20-25 DA, SE songs (I don't think there are any LD this time around). It's going to be a rockin' night November 1, and , we're trying to come up with some give a ways again (sorry no autographed guitars), but, we'll try to come up with something, possibly a special prize for whoever comes the furthest again (who will it be this time?). I know Slappedhard had said we may do a open mic night, but, we may save that for another night. This time we may have a couple of openers do a couple songs each (6:00-7:00) and than we'll play (7:14-9:21) with maybe a break half way through. My publicist and I are ironung out some of the details, so stay tuned for more updates.
God Bless
Commander
09-13-2003 22:29 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Are you going to do a left coast tour, commander?
09-13-2003 22:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

One show at a time! since I'm semi retired it wouldn't be a big deal for me, but, the other young lads are still doin the 9-5. I tell you what you sell tickets and make enough to cover the expenses and we'll fly anywhere.
Keep prayin......
09-13-2003 22:38 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I want a song or two for More Negative Fruit!!! So make you you get it recorded. Smile )

BD

09-13-2003 23:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
The DA cover band has finally got a name, it's Mortal Coil

Mortal Coil

Smile )

09-15-2003 08:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Commander's DA Cover Band To Play!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH