Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » out with you damn spot! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page out with you damn spot!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question out with you damn spot! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

real or fake? Confused

02-18-2004 15:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Spot Spot is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-18-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am far more real than that mug you carry Shocked where can I find one of those? Pleased
02-18-2004 15:46 Spot is offline Send an Email to Spot Search for Posts by Spot Add Spot to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

unless he is the real spot, he needs to go! Mad
someone got really chewed out for impersonating terry before..... so i'd think the same would apply for other band members.... Cool

02-18-2004 15:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right next to the beer! Help yourself! Pleased

02-18-2004 15:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Spot Spot is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-18-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
someone got really chewed out for impersonating terry before..... so i'd think the same would apply for other band members.... Cool

Joey T. has never been to bright has he Red Face dennis SPOTted the farce quickly but Joey is prone to fits of anger and illogical thinking. Perhaps though he is right perhaps Spot shall be retired Smile
02-18-2004 15:51 Spot is offline Send an Email to Spot Search for Posts by Spot Add Spot to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Spot
quote:

Joey T. has never been to bright has he Red Face dennis SPOTted the farce quickly but Joey is prone to fits of anger and illogical thinking. Perhaps though he is right perhaps Spot shall be retired Smile

no... i don't have all day to read every single post like some folks...... i work for a living... Pleased

02-18-2004 15:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like it when Joey gets all Mountain Dewed and stuff! Pleased

02-19-2004 07:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Spot
quote:

with a little help from his friends...

Roll Eyes

02-19-2004 08:27 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

duh !
I never even thought of Spot as...Spot!
I thought this spot was just a spot, not THE Spot.

sorry- spotty logic I guess.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-19-2004 08:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

who the heck is Spot, anyway?

See Spot run??

(oh, dear me..........I'm old enough to remember these books!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-19-2004 09:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I like it when Joey gets all Mountain Dewed and stuff! Pleased

lol! Tongue

02-19-2004 09:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
See Spot run??

The Swirling Eddies are:
Camarillo Eddy: All Vocals, Electric and Acoustic Guitars
Gene Pool: Electric Guitars, Keyboards
Arthur Fhardi: Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Spot: Electric Guitars, Backing Vocals
Berger Roy Al: Bass Guitars
Hort Elvison: Real Live Drums, Percussion

(I had those books in School too, and I am alot younger than You...!)

02-19-2004 09:08 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! An expanded list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
See Spot run??

The Swirling Eddies are:
Camarillo Eddy: All Vocals, Electric and Acoustic Guitars
Gene Pool: Electric Guitars, Keyboards
Arthur Fhardi: Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Spot: Electric Guitars, Backing Vocals
Berger Roy Al: Bass Guitars
Hort Elvison: Real Live Drums, Percussion

The Swirling Eddies are:
Camarillo Eddy (Terry Taylor) - Guitars, Lead Vocals
Spot (Jerry Parker Chamberlain) - Lead Guitars, Vocals
Hort Elvison (David Raven) - Drums
Gene Pool (Greg Flesch) - Lead Guitars
Berger Roy Al (tim Chandler) - Bass
Arthur Fhardi (Rob Watson) - Keyboards
Prickly Disco (Gene "Eguene" Andrusco) - Guitar

Guest Eddies
Jeb McSwaggart (Ed McTaggart)
Mary Baker Eddy (Sharon McCall) - Vocals
Miracle Babe (Riki Michele) - Vocals
J. Peter Braun (Jimmy P. Brown) - Vocals
Mike Roe (as Himself) - Guitars on "Baby Baby"
Miss Smelt Roe (Jerry Chamberlain) - Vocals on "Baby Baby"

(I have never seen those books in my life! Shocked )

02-19-2004 09:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

quote:
The Swirling Eddies are:

Ok, here we go again. Will you people, for the love of Rosemary, PLEASE stop insisting that I am the same person as that loser Chandler, who plays in that silly band "Youth Choir" or "The Big Choir People" or whatever they're called, the one that carl hates so much. PLEASE, and thank you!! ggxxk!

02-19-2004 14:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have huge problems reconciling that too.

Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-19-2004 14:17 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
quote:
The Swirling Eddies are:

Ok, here we go again. Will you people, for the love of Rosemary, PLEASE stop insisting that I am the same person as that loser Chandler, who plays in that silly band "Youth Choir" or "The Big Choir People" or whatever they're called, the one that carl hates so much. PLEASE, and thank you!! ggxxk!

Big Grin

Chandler glows with warmth Mad

Long live The Berger Cool

02-19-2004 14:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Driver, thank you.

And carl should know. After all, he is my mommy. I think. ggggggggxxxk

02-19-2004 14:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Driver, thank you.

And carl should know. After all, he is my mommy. I think. ggggggggxxxk

So Who's YO DaddyEvil Tongue Roll Eyes

02-19-2004 14:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Been there, done that.... Roll Eyes

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-19-2004 14:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King

HEY, HEY, HEY, YOUNG MAN!

You're not a LOT younger than me.............................

well, maybe you ARE, but it's just NOT NICE to say so!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-19-2004 14:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » out with you damn spot!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH