Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc article » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous Disc article
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Horrendous Disc article Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of my fellow-promoters for the Lost-Dogs-in-Vancouver concert was kind enough to share an old Daniel Amos article from the HD-era. Check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/walter_gorlitz/

Randy

12-06-2002 22:43 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you're making this hard!
I just want to point & click! Frown

12-07-2002 12:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's what I was thinking.

12-07-2002 12:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
That's what I was thinking.

Smile )

12-07-2002 13:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

the fabled link

12-07-2002 16:45 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thanks! It's very cool!

Smile )

12-09-2002 16:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 09:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc article

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH