Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs DVD ordering!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs DVD ordering!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Lost Dogs DVD ordering!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So the DVD ordering has begun...they are selling quickly...and I can already tell that my return from Cornerstone will be spent filling many many orders!! (Thats a good thing btw, not complaining!) A thousand thanks to all you kind folks for forking over your hard earned cash for music and film. I hope you all will enjoy this DVD as much as I do...so again, my thanks for the orders.

On a personal note, I just wanted to send my love to Jason $ Eric for all their work with the web-stores and the help they have been to my label. The ruckus a few weeks ago was unfortunate and regrettable, but all is well. (Guys, I did get your email from last week, I just haven't had a chance to properly respond...) So for those that wondered or worried, I truly respect the guys and count them as friends and allies in this sometimes unsteady venture we are all involved with.

Anyway...for those going to the fest, see you soon...for those staying home, expect your dvd's asap after the fest.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

07-01-2003 15:02 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, thanks again for all you do.

Mahalo

-Zippetydoodaddy

August 2005
07-01-2003 15:08 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go jeffery k.!
dude continued blessings on your admirable work! Big Grin

07-01-2003 15:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thank you, sir. And amen to the kudos for the audiori brothers!

07-01-2003 15:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thanks Jeffrey, Jason, & Eric. We love the work you do. Big Grin

07-01-2003 17:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i ordered it! lo-fidelity rocks! Cool

Cool
07-01-2003 21:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I still say he stole my idea of a black and white DVD of the dogs.....of course I never told anyone of it and he would have had to come inside my brain to get the idea from me and that would scare and scar anyone for life and then they wouldn't be able to do anything but sit and drool...

ok, maybe he wanted to do it that way all on his own...

maybe

maybe no Roll Eyes

Can't wait to see it Jeff!!!!Smile ) woo hoo Dogs on DVD!!!!

BDCool
07-01-2003 22:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Jeffrey K. and his Super Lost Dogs DVD via Chicago

Not from the album "Songs of the Heart"
Words by Terry Taylor
Music by Captain Pedantic
©1995 Twitchen Vibes Music (ASCAP)

Would you like buy a cd
with a DVD attached?
Can I show you a concert event
And a band discussons?
in Chicago halls, black and white faces
We'll listen to Mike, Terry 'n' Derri
Commentary

There is joke-talk, guitars and cinema show
They played the big rooms in Vegas with Elvis
Tigers and magic shows
Costumes and masks
False mustaches and noses
Artificial roses
Tall stories and truthful admissions
Prophecies, dreams, and visions
Jack-in-the-boxes , flip books
And pictures in the air
Anything that Jeffrey can get
You'll find in here

But don't ask me to explain
Everything
Not everyone accepts the invitation to
Buy the thing
But if you like a good DVD
You'll enjoy the ride

07-01-2003 22:39 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I hope you are keeping all these somewhere

that's a good one fer sure Tongue
07-01-2003 23:55 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I hope you are keeping all these somewhere

that's a good one fer sure Tongue

I haven't been keeping them - one of these days I intend to get around to doing a search and finding them all and putting them somewhere.

07-03-2003 01:25 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Where, where? Wink

07-03-2003 07:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I ordered the dvd and am hoping that somebody is putting together a historical Lost Dogs. It will suck rotten gator eggs if there aren't any archival video of Gene and the early days of the dogs.

Any word on early DA dvd. I would gladly order that today.
07-03-2003 15:15 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Jeffrey K. and his Super Lost Dogs DVD via Chicago

Not from the album "Songs of the Heart"
Words by Terry Taylor
Music by Captain Pedantic
©1995 Twitchen Vibes Music (ASCAP)

Excellent adaptation!
Send it to Wierd Al , maybe he'll cover it...
07-03-2003 15:15 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
So the DVD ordering has begun...they are selling quickly....

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

You've provided an outstanding service. Where else are we gonna get fine entertainment such as this? 'I betcha won't hear it on the radio."
07-03-2003 15:18 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

If you haven't already ordered, do so immediately.

07-06-2003 12:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i already did... Smile )

Cool
07-06-2003 12:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

So do you think some of us will really be seeing it by next weekend?

07-06-2003 12:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

More shameless posting brought to you by Mark

07-06-2003 12:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

So how was Cornerstone Jeffrey? Did the new DVD sell well?

07-06-2003 16:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

it is true Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
On a personal note, I just wanted to send my love to Jason $ Eric for all their work with the web-stores and the help they have been to my label. The ruckus a few weeks ago was unfortunate and regrettable, but all is well. (Guys, I did get your email from last week, I just haven't had a chance to properly respond...) So for those that wondered or worried, I truly respect the guys and count them as friends and allies in this sometimes unsteady venture we are all involved with.

Anyway...for those going to the fest, see you soon...for those staying home, expect your dvd's asap after the fest.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

I can verify this Pleased I saw all three standing in thier booth smiling as the ca$h was flowing to & fro... Big Grin

DiD I mention I was at cornerstone...

07-06-2003 18:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs DVD ordering!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH