Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Online Radio Station » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for Online Radio Station
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Johnny Kang
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

Looking for Online Radio Station Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, every one

Johnny is earnstly looking for online radio station where awesome music of DA, the Choir, 77s, Adam Again, etc can be heard.

I found "www.reignrock.com" which is also a cool station focused on harder christian music.

ps. I am Johnny Kang from South Korea. It's great to meet people like you on line.
10-03-2002 14:34 Johnny Kang is offline Send an Email to Johnny Kang Search for Posts by Johnny Kang Add Johnny Kang to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

Here's Johnny Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Johnny - Sorry I can't help you out on the radio station thing, but welcome to the DA MB anyway.

From s Korea, Huh? What brings you to that part of this wonderful world?

MartyB
10-03-2002 14:44 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Johnny,

www.christianrock.net plays the 77's, The Choir, and The Lost Dogs, but not Daniel Amos. You mostly have to request these groups, but they will play them upon request. I have been trying to get them to add DA to their database but have been unsuccessful thus far. Maybe somebody in addition to me requesting DA would help.

Load the player at christianrock.net and then click on Visit to get to the real site.

What percentage of South Korea is Christian?
I have a friend that goes there to perform engineering calculations on control systems for nuclear power plants and he says that there are a fair amount of churches there.

bdavis Smile
10-03-2002 14:58 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.mycpr.com occaisionally plays 77's and The Choir on their Classics station, but you have to sit through a lot of ccm too.
10-03-2002 15:06 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

it's funny even among people who like christian music, very few have even heard of DA. I guess that's not funny at all! Frown

10-03-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
it's funny even among people who like christian music, very few have even heard of DA. I guess that's not funny at all! Frown

It's kinda sad...

Frown
10-03-2002 19:31 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

quote:

And it's funny that people like me, who usually don't like Christian music, like DA and TST. :-)

It's so sad that there is no little acknowledgement in the CCM world of the pioneers and visonaries.

MartyB
10-03-2002 19:38 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MartyB
quote:

And it's funny that people like me, who usually don't like Christian music, like DA and TST. :-)

It's so sad that there is no little acknowledgement in the CCM world of the pioneers and visonaries.

MartyB

the real ironic part is that I first discovered DA by walking into a "Christian" bookstore... I avoid those places and most "Christian" music like the plague now.... Big Grin

10-03-2002 19:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
the real ironic part is that I first discovered DA by walking into a "Christian" bookstore... I avoid those places and most "Christian" music like the plague now.... Big Grin

Don't you mean "like the Plack"? Wink
10-03-2002 19:50 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MartyB
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Don't you mean "like the Plack"? Wink

I guess.... Confused I now I get it....you have to read the Home Permanent thread.... Big Grin

10-03-2002 19:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Online Radio Station

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH